Located on Chicago’s West and Southwest Side, Sinai Health System is comprised of Mount Sinai Hospital, Holy Cross Hospital, Schwab Rehabilitation Hospital, Sinai Children’s Hospital, Sinai Community Institute, Sinai Medical Group, and Sinai Urban Health Institute.
Responsible for providing hospitality services to patients, families, guests and caregivers throughout the enterprise and at outreach/community functions.
- The hospitality program includes but not limited to:◦Greeter/escort, concierge services, experience navigation
- Patient experience rounding, Sinai experience rounding
- Service excellence / customer service recovery
- Providing information and way-finding services
- Administering the patient/family/guest visitation policy
- Providing documentation of complaints to Experience Office
- Participation in departmental customer service/performance improvement programs
- Responsibilities are directed toward achieving and maintaining a high level of internal and external customer satisfaction with the services provided by the department and any of its caregiver. Position entails a high degree of visibility and role modeling
- HS Diploma or GED is required
MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 3 years of responsible work experience in hospitality, patient/customer service, guest services or other closely related experience.
- Minimum 0-6 months of experience with 3 years of accredited college coursework.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Ability to communicate effectively in verbal and written form
- Excellent interpersonal/customer service skills
- Knowledge of customer service protocols, including complaint management and customer satisfaction strategies (e.g. AIDET, HEART)
- Skill in use of word processing and other appropriate software products and applications
- Ability to prioritize work processes and functions to meet established deadlines
- Basic knowledge of interdepartmental relationships and established "chain of command" for problem resolution
- Basic knowledge of improvement concepts
- Ability to recognize the needs, behavioral attributes, and physical characteristics of a variety of customer groups served
- Bilingual (Spanish) required
Administrative Support, Hospital-Clinic Administration, Reception-Switchboard, Guest Services-Concierge, Front Desk-Reception