PeopleTec is currently seeking a Basic/Entry Level Engineer to support our Fort Belvoir, VA location.
The candidate will coordinate tasks and technical issues that are associated with a foreign country, including direct interfaces between the U.S. and foreign partners for MDA, State Department & OSD.
- With general supervision, capable of assisting in the execution of engineering support task
- Capable of assisting with implementing system engineering "V" processes across a programacquisition life cycle
- Follows established procedures, and solves routine problems
- Support all MDA/EWI international Areas of Responsibility (AORs): ongoing Asia analyses, Norway with aggressive schedules; ongoing Australia, Finland, French, and United Kingdom (UK) cooperative technical work and associated policy agreement work; and Europe/NATO support
- Support international engineering efforts including: development of International Agreements (Memorandums of Understanding (MOUs), Memorandums of Agreement (MOAs), AOAs, Project Agreements (PAs), Foreign Military Sales Agreements (FMSAs), etc.) to address technical aspects of technology transfer, export control policy and agreement obligations
- Coordinate the foreign disclosure process for all briefings, data sharing and information exchanges between the MDA and partnering nations and organizations
- Facilitate technical analysis activities of the U.S. Joint Systems Engineering and International Engineering activities
- Execute administrative support for U.S.-Foreign Partner Program engineering, including but not limited to: NATO, Australia, Japan, Norway, and Republic of Korea Cooperative efforts for program reviews and, system-level engineering analyses, NATO- led analyses, architecture analyses and threat analyses
- Support to MDA/DE and MDA/EWI in executing and facilitating the technical analysis and systems engineering for specific work under valid U.S.-Foreign Partner international agreements such as the U.S.-Norway BMD Architecture Analysis Project Agreement (PA)
- Engage in U.S.-NATO missile defense program reviews, to include: meetings of NATO Missile Defense Project Group (MDPG) and NATO Studies Support Group
- Prepare and track action items and meeting minutes
- Ability to plan, coordinate, and support product development and required International Engineering documentation in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Ability to follow established procedures, and solve routine problems
- Excellent listening ability with a corresponding skill to capture details of policy and technical discussions
- Capability to use the Microsoft Office package to include Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Ability to obtain a US Passport
- Travel: Work may require travel 20% to 30% of the time to various locations to include sites within the CONUS or OCONUS.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- An active DoD Secret clearance is required to perform this work. Candidates are required to have an active Secret clearance upon hire, and the ability to maintain this level of clearance during their employment.
An Associates degree - preferably in a technical field (engineering,mathematics, etc.) - is required. No direct experience is required but it is preferred.
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or related field
- Have a US Passport
- Familiarity with Missile Defense Major program milestone reviews
- Previous experience with documenting Action Items and tracking to completion
- Experience in the design, development, testing, production, or production of missile defense weapon systems
- Experience with Microsoft project
- Proficiency in European or Japanese languages
- MDA experience
- Experience scheduling travel to international countries
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.