The Oregon Health Authority has a fantastic opportunity for a Systems Analyst with Salesforce experience to join an excellent team and work to advance their IT operations.
The Oregon Health Authority promotes health equity by developing policies and programs to eliminate health disparities and reach health equity for all Oregonians.
What you will do!
As a Systems Analyst, you will support the Central Abuse Management System (CAM) by collaborating on the development of reports and corresponding databases, analysis of existing applications and systems, integration of new development, and providing operations support and maintenance for applications. You will also consult with business partners, vendors, analysts and other IT experts in the agency to resolve issues and collaborate on development.
In this role, you will analyze and resolve technical problems in customer assistance, and support reporting and maintenance processes in a Salesforce.com platform. The customer base served will include technically sophisticated end-users, software vendors and suppliers, systems programmers, technical contractors, systems maintenance staff, and systems operations staff.
The Oregon Health Authority (OHA) and Department of Human Services (DHS) are increasing the use of the Salesforce platform and you will help set the Salesforce foundation for both agencies.
What's in it for you?
Collaboration in an open office with a team of bright individuals to work with and learn from. We offer full medical, vision and dental with paid sick leave, vacation, personal leave and ten paid holidays per year. If you are a Systems Analyst with Salesforce experience, don't delay, apply today!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- (a) Five (5) years of information systems experience in Systems Analysis. OR (b) An Associate's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field, OR completion of a two (2) year accredited vocational training program in information technology or related field; AND Three (3) years of information systems experience in Systems Analysis. OR (c) A Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field AND One (1) year of information systems experience in Systems Analysis. OR (d) A Master’s degree or higher in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Familiarity with the Salesforce platform or similar Software as a Service (SaaS).
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory or current LDAP tools and user setup.
- Ability to accurately and clearly describe and specify proposed application systems to both non-technical and technical audiences.
- Systems analysis skills with the ability to lead or coordinate technology-based business process design from problem statement to system implementation.
- Advanced skills in developing reports and applications, including design, development, testing and implementation.
- Ability to lead technical and non-technical requirements gathering and analysis projects.
- Experience providing reporting and data analysis solutions using business process automation, decision support, and fully functional system administration capabilities.
- Experience with SQL application database design, and/or application-level administration.
- Experience managing or participating in projects throughout the entire Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Knowledge of data collection techniques, feasibility study methods and cost/benefit analysis procedures.
- Current vendor management experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in promoting a culturally competent and diverse work environment.