ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages LLC is hiring a District Sales Manager, (Bethlehem DC) for the Lehigh and Chester County territories.
ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC offers a comprehensive benefits package for full-time non-bargaining associates that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription drug plans, 401K with a company match, paid vacation and company paid holidays while providing you with job security and the ability to work within your community and ensuring you are home safely every night. We are actively seeking enthusiastic team players who want to work with the worlds most trusted and iconic brands.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The District Sales Manager Food Service On Premise (FSOP) will have full responsibility for sales execution in all local, regional and national FSOP assigned accounts within the territory
- Responsible for managing a sales team that identifies executes all sales priorities and initiatives and identifies opportunities to grow the brand
- Maximizes profitable sales opportunities by thoroughly understanding the complexities of the channel or customer's business and building enduring relationships based on trust and integrity with that customer's senior management team
- Develops and successfully sells customer plans that include annual CMA's, strategic and tactical pricing plans and promotional plans that align with and support the customer's and ACCB business objectives and strategies
- Lead a team of sales employees; coaching, developing, appraising, recruiting according to ACCB guidelines
- Develop a customized business plan addressing the critical needs of the customer while delivering budgeted profit and volume
- Develop collaboratively with customer a price/package plan that generates desired results for both customer and ACCB
- Conduct post promotional analysis measuring the success levels of promotions making any necessary changes to price/package plan
- Communicate weekly with sales team discussing promotional plans, display commitments and establishing volume goals
- Sell-in and implement regional or national promotional strategies for the introduction of new brands and packages
- Attend trade shows and host customer events that help align ourselves better with the customer
- Work with other bottler ownership groups as required based on territory and customer
- Work with Category Management to gain key market and customer insights
- Understand P&L and manage budgets
- Complies with all safety policies and procedures
- Maintain quality standards
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree; three - five years’ experience in consumer products; experience managing people/budgets; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of three years’ in sales/marketing and major account management
- Experienced in developing successful annual business plans and price/package for retail customers
- Good computer skills; MS Office, SAP strongly preferred
- Strong analytical skills; verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of CTM/CMA
- Must be able to work accurately and efficiently in a fast-paced, dynamic, multi-priority team environment
- Problem solving and negotiation skills; progressive thinker
- Periodic bending, kneeling, pulling, and/or lifting of 50+ pounds and climbing
- Valid driver’s license with driving history within Company guidelines
ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC requires all applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company.Employment with ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check which may include drug screening. Driving records, including minor moving violations, will be evaluated according to ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC guidelines to determine eligibility for this position.
ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.