PeopleTec is currently seeking a Sr. Military Operations Analyst SATCOM Planner to support our Peterson AFB, CO location.
The candidate will provide Wideband/Narrowband Satellite Communications (SATCOM) exercise planning support to SMDC Task Force Eagle in support of the G37 Joint Exercise Support Group.
- Coordinate and provide required Wideband/Narrowband SATCOM expertise for space planning exercise support
- Responsible providing Quad charts, Executive Summaries (EXSUMS) and input to the SMDC G37
- Use the Joint Event Life Cycle (JELC) process
- Provide exercise planning for ongoing and scheduled command exercises
- Develop and provide exercise objectives to be approved by senior SMDC leaders
- Assist in developing Training Objectives for the training audience
- Produce a Warning Order and an Operation Order for the conducted and tasking for units in time for units to respond appropriately
- Develop storylines and events to exercise the training objectives to be evaluated
- Joint Master Scenario List (JMESL) will be used to plan and store these events before exercise execution and execute these events
- Provide exercise execution support to include controlling the planned storylines and injecting developed Master Scenario Event List (MSEL)
- Provide SATCOM Expertise as an Observer Controller / Trainer (OC/T) to support Tier 1 exercises
- Use the Joint Lesson Learned Information System (JLLIS) tool to collect Lessons/After Action Review (AAR) comments to achieve events that occurred during the exercise
- Facilitate any After Action Reviews (AARs) that are required by Joint Exercise Support Group
- 5-10 years of Department of Defense (DoD) SATCOM experience
- Strategic / joint planning and targeting
- Experience in military operations, daily operational support, planning, coordination, facility, personnel, training and technical analyses
- Knowledge of Wideband and Narrowband Satellite Communications
- Travel: 25%
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- An active DoD Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility is required to perform this work. Candidates are required to have an active Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility upon hire, and the ability to maintain this level of clearance during their employment.
A Bachelor's degree or 5-10 years of relevant experience is required.
- Experience with Service or Joint planning staffs, including J2, J3, J5, or inter-agency coordination
- Experience with senior military staff
- Knowledge of military processes, methodologies, and orders pertaining to Space Force Enhancement and JELC
- Planning experience with JTIMS
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Military familiarity and training in DoD SATCOM
- Demonstrate proficiency in SATCOM principles, technical analysis, and problem solving
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.