PeopleTec is currently seeking an Operations Analyst/Integrator to support our Huntsville, AL location.
- Provide programmatic support to a product line in an Army product office through programmatic, managerial, and technical/operational recommendations
- Support product component area operations within project office environment
- Use independent judgement to plan, prioritize and organize a diversified workload in a high-pace and detail oriented environment
- Responsible for updating and maintaining documentation, formulating detailed responses to taskers thru the integration of schedule, budget, and technical/performance activities
- Communicate and coordinate across engineering, business, and logistics functions in order to prepare complete and accurate responses to time sensitive requests for information
- Participate in meetings, supports program management reviews, schedule working groups, and prepares briefing materials, notes, responses, and trip reports
- Familiar with DoD and U.S. Army acquisition policies and regulations
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail
- Understand roles and responsibilities of functional areas
- High degree of professionalism and experience in a fast paced work environment
- Ability to perform in a diverse work environment supporting multiple military, government civilian, and contractor team members
- Experience in related field of expertise at the program/project level
- Proficient level experience with utilization of Microsoft Office Suite of products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Adobe Acrobat
- Demonstrate experience working individually as well as organizing and facilitating working groups
- Ability to prepare detailed written reports and briefings suitable for presentation to senior level military and corporate leadership, as well as present material orally
- Experience with Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution processes at Project, PEO, and Department of the Army levels
- Understand the integration of requirements, budget, and programmatic processes
- Travel:Up to 5%
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- An active DoD Secret clearance is required to perform this work. Candidates are required to have an active Secret clearance upon hire, and the ability to maintain this level of clearance during their employment.
A completed Bachelor's Degree in a related field (Procurement and Acquisition Management, Systems Engineering, or equivalent) and 5-10 years of relevant work experience is required.
- 5-7 years of Program Management experience for similar DoD Program Offices
- Knowledge of DoD program planning and budgeting cycles and reporting requirements
- Knowledge of the DoD Acquisition process and procurement regulations
- Collection and analysis of information to assess cost, schedule, and performance associated with risk identification and risk management activities
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.