PeopleTec is currently seeking a Flight Test Engineer to support our Huntsville, AL location.
- Provide modeling and simulation of GM flight test scenarios and real-world events for data analysis at the GME-A lab.
- Create baseline pre-test scenarios from which many types of flight test planning, modeling and analysis can be conducted.
- Extract, process, and analyze pre-flight trajectory data to facilitate the pre-flight decision-making process.
- Support post-flight test activities with scenarios using both trajectory and telemetry products from post-flight data. These products are incorporated into Systems Tool Kit (STK) scenarios to generate post-flight animations to facilitate further analyses for aspects of interest in the test.
- Produce high-quality videos and images in support of all facets of flight and ground test analysis to enhance communication and promote comprehension of geometrically-complex and dynamic situations.
- Produce graphics, animations and analysis data products in support of engineering special studies.
- Create software interfaces for use with STK to enhance production, facilitate visualization, and data analysis.
- Ability to use the Systems Tool Kit to conduct pre and post flight and real world event GMD analyses. (STK certification)
- Model and Simulation experience.
- Ability to program in VBA, VB Script or Visual C++
- Travel: 0-5%
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- An active DoD Secret clearance is required to perform this work. Candidates are required to have an active Secret clearance upon hire, and the ability to maintain this level of clearance during their employment.
BS in Math, Physics, Computer Science or Engineering with 10 years of experience
MS in Math, Physics, Computer Science or Engineering with 8 years of experience
Physical Job Requirements:
Ability to report to Building 5400 on Redstone Arsenal.
- Prior MDA system engineering experience
- Engineering experience in the GME directorate
- Previous experience with MDA Flight Test analysis
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.