PeopleTec is currently seeking a Financial Analyst to support our Huntsville, AL location.
- Perform earned value analysis
- Participate in IBR activities
- Perform schedule analysis
- Write technical reports
- Interoperate EVM data received from other OEMs/Government agencies
- Prepare briefings for the customer and prepare management reports
- Review and analyze data and produce reports in support of acquisition programs to include but not limited to Monthly Acquisition Report (MAR)
- Candidate will be responsible for arranging travel using the DoD Defense Travel System (DTS) to include: travel itineraries, hotel accommodations, transportation, TDY agendas and briefing packets and ensure the vouchers are submitted in a timely fashion for settlement of the traveler's government travel card
- Assist in the administration of the Automated Time Attendance and Production Systems (ATAAPS)
- Other duties to include: facilitating Support Agreements Coordination and Repository, Manpower Tracking, Tasker Input and Tracking, Management Controls, Historical Reporting, Coordinate and Update Weekly Staff Call Slides for Business Division
- Working knowledge of Earned Value Management (EVM) Industry Standard, ANSI/EIA 748-A
- Prior experience implementing EVM systems including: system description, implementation procedures, Integrated Baseline Reviews (IBR) and system verification/validation
- Hands-on experience with EVM software to include, but not limited to: wInsight, Cobra, Micro Frame Project Manager (MPM), Microsoft Project, or Primavera.
- Must have experience with utilization of Microsoft Office Suite products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Adobe Acrobat
- Must have a working knowledge of DTS and ATAAPS.
- Travel: Up to 20%
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- An active DoD Secret clearance is required to perform this work. Candidates are required to have an active Secret clearance upon hire, and the ability to maintain this level of clearance during their employment.
A Bachelor's Degree and 3+ years of relevant experience required.
- Experience with GFEBS, PMRT, and/or other Government financial systems
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.