PeopleTec is currently seeking a Project Control Analyst to support our Huntsville, AL location.
PeopleTec is seeking a mid-level project control analyst to join our corporate team. Responsibilities are as follows:
- Track Government funding, manage man-hours and material/travel expenses to ensure that funding is managed accurately and appropriately.
- Input data into Prime contractors system of record for hours worked, travel and invoicing.
- Coordinate, prepare, and submit contract deliverables in a timely manner (some of which include Monthly Status Reports, Technical Reports, Cost Reports, and Funding / Man-Hours Expenditure Reports)
- Prepares program plans to ensure program requirements and statement of work are captured and scheduled.
- Maintain realistic contract cost and schedule baseline.
- Ensures adequate funding availability by maintaining accurate records of expenditures, directing preparation of expenditure projections, and submitting timely requests for additional funding to the government.
- Prepare monthly cost reports and subcontract reports.
- Prepare monthly subcontract analysis, accruals and process invoices for payment.
- 4+ years of experience in a related field.
- 2+ years of Microsoft Office skills are required.
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability to meet goals and deadlines accurately and on time in a fast paced environment.
- Experience in data tracking and researching.
- Ability to work productively under minimal supervision and follow instructions (oral and written).
- Ideal candidate must be able to work cooperatively with others and maintain effective work relationships with all those contacted in the course of performing required duties.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and proprietary information.
- Other duties as assigned by the company CFO and management.
- Travel: None
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- A completed Bachelor's Degree in a related field from an accredited university and 4 years of relevant experience is required.
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.