* Direct blood donor recruitment using multiple channels to contact and schedule current platelet, plasma, and whole blood donors.
* Recruiter will lead face to face interactions responding quickly to donor questions or issues in a professional manner at the donor center.
* Follow standard recruitment practices to ensure maximum number of donations are scheduled each day, while upselling multiple future appointments at the fixed center.
* May assist local team in accurate record reviews, pulling and managing donor charts from regulated system, and managing donor flow to avoid errors and poor customer services.
* May lead in promoting community outreach within the geographical radius of donor center .
SHIFT: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday 11am- 7:30pm (off Sunday and Tuesday)
The American Red Cross is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The American Red Cross is a diverse nonprofit organization offering its employee’s professional development and growth opportunities, a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and a collaborative team spirit environment. To be considered for this position, please visit www.redcross.org/jobs to apply.
To view the EEOC Summary of Rights, click here: Summary of Rights