PeopleTec is currently seeking a Cyber Exercise Analyst to support our Schriever AFB, CO location.
- Cyber Planning and Security: Provides Subject Matter Expertise (SME) and applies planning/adaptive planning staff processes to BMD cyber planning in support of JFCC IMD Current and Future Operations
- Support cross-GCC/Service/Agency coordination (USSTRATCOM, MDA, JIAMDO, COCOMs, USSTRATCOM Service Components and other USSTRATCOM JFCCs) and communicates JFCC IMD positions on BMD cyber development
- Plans and coordinates activities for cyber assessments in future test campaigns
- Examine policy issues associated with planning assumptions, potential resource requirements, and roles and responsibilities associated with BMDS-related cyber operations
- Design and assist in the execution of realistic cyber related scenarios in STRATCOM exercises
- Develop calendars (yearly, quarterly, weekly, daily, etc.)
- Track development of policy, doctrine, and plans
- Prepare and deliver detailed descriptions of capabilities in white papers, briefings and presentations, including compiling and delivering senior-level decision briefings. Attends conferences, meetings and briefings
- 5-10 years of military experience or experience in military operations, mission planning, and exercise support
- Excellence presentation skills to brief GO/FO Level
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office
- Travel: 15%
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- An active DoD Top Secret clearance with SCi eligibility is required to perform this work. Candidates are required to have an active Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility upon hire, and the ability to maintain this level of clearance during their employment.
A Bachelor's Degree or 5-10 years of experience is required.
- Experience/Knowledge of Joint Staff, Combatant Commands, Service staffs and components for the development realistic cyber related scenarios in STRATCOM exercises and analysis of Strategic Campaign Plans, CONPLANS, and Assessments
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.