PeopleTec is currently seeking a Software Test Analyst to support our Huntsville, AL location.
- Conduct Unit Testing; creating, updating and maintaining software test plans and test cases and execute them utilizing manual and automated testing.
- Provide support on software/system and engineering activities to include software development, integration and test & evaluation projects.
- Capture scenario data during software test execution, ensuring discovered defects are actionable.
- Create, update and maintain software test plans and test cases.
- Provide support in conducting technical analysis utilizing the PeopleTec Rubix/ Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) application, as well as other data systems and analysis/presentation tools.
- Coordinate, schedule and participate in working groups, planning meetings and correspondence between our developers, subject matter experts and customers.
- Regularly interact with technical personnel both within the team and outside of the company.
- Assist with creation and implementation of CMMI Level 3 project and process documentation.
- Provide organized, high-quality, technically accurate information supporting the collection and documentation of customer requirements in developing, writing, and maintaining user guides, help systems, and other content for our products. Editing text for technical clarity, accuracy, grammar, consistent terminology, and style.
- Organize, store and distribute software documentation to meet contract deliverable requirements; utilize software production information to design and develop software user's manuals for the software products; and provide additional support tasks related to software production, such as product testing, requirements development and delivery.
- Experience developing automated test scripts
- Experience building user's documentation/ help systems
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- The ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret clearance is required to do this work
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field and 2 years of relevant experience OR a Master's degree in a related field required.
- 6 years of relevant work experience may be substituted for education.
- An active DoD Secret clearance
- Experience with Team Foundation Server (TFS), Azure DevOps, or other DevOps management tools
People First. Technology Always.
PeopleTec, Inc. is an employee-owned small business founded in Huntsville, AL that provides exceptional customer support by employing and retaining a highly skilled workforce.
Culture: The name "PeopleTec" was deliberately chosen to remind us of our core value system - our people. Our company's foundation was built on placing our employees and customers first. With an award-winning atmosphere, we have matured into a company that boasts the best and brightest across multiple technical fields.
Career: At PeopleTec, we value your long-term goals. Whether it's through our continuing-education opportunities, our robust training programs, or our "People First" benefits package, PeopleTec truly believes that our best investments are our people.
Come Experience It.
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.