SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the leading audio entertainment company in the U.S. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners -- in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our current openings below and at www.siriusxm.com/careers.
Serve as Associate Producer for Jim Norton and Sam Roberts show.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Produce, run real-time computer for information during the show and run audio board for fast-paced entertainment program on Faction Talk.
- Edit audio for replays and Best Of Shows.
- Gather show prep material for the morning show and create segments for air.
- Check studio equipment for proper functioning prior to going on-air, reporting technical problems and equipment malfunctions.
- Work with producers and talent on following programming clocks to ensure that all content and advertisements are featured as planned.
- Work with producers, talent, and directors to develop creative sound ideas to enhance program content.
- Coordinate the appropriate mix of music and sound for assigned shows, and ensure that levels are mixed properly.
- Work with producers to create/edit "best of" library and emergency procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree equivalent, relevant experience.
- At least 2 years of experience at a radio station or audio production facility.
Requirements and General Skills:
- Experience working in broadcast radio, preferably Talk.
- Flexible scheduling, must be available to work weekday early mornings.
- Comfortable working with talent, artists, and high profile individuals.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work under pressure and deadlines.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Proficiency in sound production and audio editing, including editing programs (Pro Tools/Adobe Audition).
- Proficiency with broadcast automation systems (RCS Zetta/Prophet).
- Video editing capability using editing software.
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
Our goal at SiriusXM+Pandora is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation. SiriusXM+Pandora is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.