SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the leading audio entertainment company in the U.S. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners -- in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our current openings below and at www.siriusxm.com/careers.
The Ad Sales Senior Coordinator is a key member of the Ad Sales team, supporting all aspects of the sales process as well as providing general administrative support to the Vice President of Ad Sales and the Ad Sales team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist account managers in maintaining client relationships, including providing client updates, customer support, and responding to/follow-up on sales inquiries; research prospective clients and ad sales opportunities upon request.
- Enter sales orders or revised sales orders as per account managers; liaise with ad sales traffic to ensure communication and coordination.
- Edit/proofread all customer correspondence prior to distribution; modify as applicable.
- Liaise with internal and external teams regarding sales contract administration, credit applications, and required approvals.
- Generate and distribute weekly billed & booked report.
- Coordinate the submission and summary of daily call sheets for distribution to senior ad sales management, finance and CEO.
- Pull commercial logs and distribute them to producers as applicable.
- Answer phones, screen calls and direct to the appropriate account manager.
- Manage daily/weekly/monthly calendars; schedule client meetings, lunches, and department meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, relevant experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in a sales or media/entertainment environment.
- Candidates with 4+ years of experience may be considered at the Senior Coordinator title.
Requirements and General Skills:
- Strong interest in sales; position is a potential training ground for entry level sales people.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to project professionalism over the phone and in person.
- Commitment to internal and external clients and customer service principles.
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Wide Orbit experience, a major plus.
Our goal at SiriusXM+Pandora is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation. SiriusXM+Pandora is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.