The Oregon Health Authority has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Business Systems Analyst to join an excellent team, provide top-notch support and work to advance their IT operations.
This position is under the classification Information Systems Specialist 6.
WHAT YOU WILL DO!
As a Business Systems Analyst, you will provide expertise and leadership to analyst, plan, develop, integrate, implement and coordinate the operations, maintenance, installation and construction of systems supporting Adult and People with Disabilities (APD), and Developmental Disabilities (DD) program areas with in the Department of Human Services (DHS). These computer applications include three large core systems known as Client Employed Provider (CEP), Community Based Care (CBC) and Provider (SJM). You will support other Mainframe applications necessary to support DHS administered programs such as Accounting (JV), Client Maintenance System (CM) and Service Eligibility (SJC).
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- (a) Five (5) years of information systems experience in Business Analysis. OR (b) An Associate's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field, OR completion of a two (2) year accredited vocational training program in information technology or related field; AND Three (3) years of information systems experience in Business Analysis. OR (c) A Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field; AND One (1) year of information systems experience in Business Analysis. OR (d) A Master’s degree or higher in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Experience writing, reviewing and tracing requirements.
- Experience documenting and writing business processes.
- Experience with Mainframe Technologies including: COBOL, CICS, EZ+, DB2, JCL, TSO/ISPF, FTP and structured systems analysis.
- Experience developing and maintaining strong working relationships.
- Ability to translate business and functional needs into technical requirements.
- Working knowledge of infrastructure specialties and the interrelationship of information management systems.
- Knowledge of business systems and organizational structures.
- Experience establishing controls and security measures.
- Experience developing policies and procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in creating and maintaining a work environment that is respectful and accepting of diversity among team members and the people we serve.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
We offer a workplace that balances productivity with enjoyment; promote an atmosphere of mutual respect, dedication, and enthusiasm. You will collaborate in an open office with a team of bright individuals to work with and learn from. We offer full medical, vision and dental with paid sick leave, vacation, personal leave and ten paid holidays per year plus pension and retirement plans. If you're driven by the passion to do something meaningful that changes lives, the Oregon Health Authority is the place for you.
Systems Analysis - IT, General-Other: IT-Software Development, Business Analysis-Research