PeopleTec is currently seeking an Analyst - Office Admin to support our Executive Leadership Team at our Redstone Arsenal, AL location.
- Interface with a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders at all levels within the Army and Department of Defense (DoD).
- Use judgement to plan, prioritize and organize a diversified workload in a high-pace and detail-oriented environment
- Apply extensive knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of products to develop numerous PowerPoint briefings, Excel spreadsheets, and documentation developed utilizing Word and Adobe Acrobat
- Independently review incoming/outgoing documentation/briefings for clarity, grammar, spelling, punctuation and format and track documents through the staffing process both internally and with higher headquarters
- Compose nontechnical correspondence to higher echelons, affiliated and non-affiliated agencies, and business associates
- Assist in the administration of the Automated Time Attendance and Production System (ATAAPS)
- Recognize the need for and establishes permanent and temporary files of important classified and unclassified projects and correspondence including official and unofficial correspondence
- Create and finalize travel arrangements for CONUS and OCONUS travel for senior leaders using the Defense Travel System (DTS)
- Provide guidance regarding Joint Travel Regulations (JTR) and policies regarding government travel, including booking with contract fares
- Assist all travelers to create travel authorizations and vouchers in a timely manner
- Serve as a primary point of contact to analyze, modify, and resolve travel plans, including making changes to existing flight and hotel reservations
- Coordinates with the Executive Assistants to effectively de-conflict calendars with travel schedule
- Receives guidance from and supports Administrative-Executive Officer (A-XO)
- Coordinate visit requests with security for various sites. Review and resolve any purchase card discrepancies
- High degree of professionalism and experience in a fast-paced work environment
- Prior experience using the Defense Travel System (DTS) and knowledge of Joint Travel Regulations (JTR)
- Ability to perform in a highly dynamic work environment supporting multiple military, government civilian, and contractor team members
- Experience in related field of expertise at the program/project level
- Proficient level experience with utilization of Microsoft Office Suite of products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Adobe Acrobat
- Ability to prepare detailed written reports and briefings suitable for presentation to senior leaders
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- An active DoD Secret clearance is required to perform this work. Candidates are required to have an active Secret clearance upon hire, and the ability to maintain this level of clearance during their employment.
High School diploma and DTS experience in a DoD program/project office environment is required.
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.