Director of On-Campus Recruiting - Football
Reports to: Head Coach
Positions Directly Supervised: Graduate Assistants (if applicable)
Student Assistants (if applicable)
Responsible for all facets of recruiting operations (of prospective student-athletes) for program.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinates recruiting travel, domestic and international, for all members of coaching staff.
- Coordinates recruiting travel, domestic and international, for all prospective student-athletes (e.g., official visits, unofficial visits, etc.).
- Assists with and/or develops/maintains prospective student-athlete databases.
- Coordinates recruiting correspondence with prospective student-athletes, high school coaches, junior college coaches and other appropriate entities/parties.
- Cultivates/establishes/maintains relationships with high school coaches, junior college coaches and other appropriate entities/parties.
- Manages/monitors sport program’s recruiting budget.
- Serves as liaison with Compliance Office.
- Coordinates all aspects of summer camps.
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of and adheres to all applicable University, conference and NCAA rules and regulations.
- Assists with other duties/projects as assigned/directed.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Valid Driver’s License
- Knowledge of NCAA Division I rules/regulations
- Experience with student-athlete database management
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in computer systems such as, but not limited to, Microsoft and social media platforms
- Experience with recruiting software platforms (Hudl, etc.)
- Demonstrated communication skills
- Experience with on-campus recruiting activities and travel arrangements
Complete on-line application and upload the following as one document: cover letter, resume, and contact information for four work-related references.
To Apply go to:
UW is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Educator and Employer. We are committed to a multicultural environment and strongly encourage applications from women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation to apply for a position, please call 307-766-2377 or email firstname.lastname@example.org