Texas Health Denton seeks to hire a Registered Nurse to work Full Time in the Cardiovascular Department.
Location: 3000 N. I-35 Denton, TX 76201 Salary range is Min. $26.50/hr. to Max. $50.40/hr. – based on relevant experience.
• 7P-7A Full time (3) 12 hour shifts with rotating weekends and holidays Texas Health Denton was the first hospital in Denton County to earn The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval for certification as a Primary Stroke Center. The certification came after an on-site evaluation of the hospital by the Joint Commission. The hospital also received designation as a Primary Stroke Center from the Texas Department of State Health Services. • Responsible for handling initial patient assessments • Point of care testing and associated administrative tasks • Collaborate with staff in determining best outcomes for patient population.
Texas Health Denton is part of an elite group of hospitals recognized by the American Heart Association and American Stroke Association for implementing high-quality care and ensuring heart attack patients are treated according to nationally accepted guidelines.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications
• Associate's Degree Nursing RNs hired after January 2017 require completion of BSN within 2 years of start date. RNs hired between January 2014 and December 2016 require completion of BSN within 3 years of start date required
• 1 year of experience as a clinical nurse or completion of an RN residency program required. Preferred: 1-2 years Cardiovascular/CSU/ICU experience in an acute hospital setting.
• Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of nursing upon hire.
• BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support Expiration date greater than 3 months preferred. Upon Hire Required and CPI - Crisis Prevention Intervention Training 60 Days Required
• ACLS - Advanced Cardiac Life Support 12 Months Req. and
• A high degree of confidentiality, interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment. Why Texas Health Resources? Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Denton is a 255-bed, full-service hospital that has served North Texas and southern Oklahoma since 1987. Hospital services include heart and vascular care, women's services, a Level III neonatal intensive care unit, orthopedics and sports medicine, pain management, emergency medicine, and a weight loss surgery program. As one of the largest employers in Denton County, Texas Health Denton has more than 1,000 employees and more than 325 physicians on its medical staff practicing in more than 45 specialties. Located 45 miles northwest of downtown Dallas and 40 miles northeast of downtown Fort Worth, Texas Health Denton is an accredited Cycle IV Chest Pain Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers, a Joint Commission accredited Primary Stroke Center and a Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence. We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence. Texas Health Highlights • 2018 FORTUNE Magazine's “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (4th year in a row) • 2018 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4th year in a row) • 2018 Employees' Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/2nrj7k47dj3549mk