Join us in our mission to strengthening the hope and resilience of our community members by improving their health, mental health and well-being. The Program Manager leads the community facing work of Asian Women’s Home, including prevention efforts, marketing and external communications, volunteer engagement, grants and development, and grant reporting. This includes supervising a team of grants and development, grants reporting, outreach and volunteer staff, and providing leadership as part of the AWH management team. The Program Manager reports to the Associate Director of Wellness Services.
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor's Degree in social work, social science, or public administration or equivalent experience, Master’s Degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years of supervisory experience. Minimum 4 years of program experience, especially working with survivors of gender-based violence.
- Experience in grant proposal writing, managing program budgets, community engagement, grant reporting or quality improvement preferred.
- Experience in peer to peer service delivery models and community-led strategies preferred.
- Bilingual in an Asian language or Spanish desirable.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications like Word, Excel, and Outlook. Experience with client database software.
- A valid California driver license, reliable personal vehicle, current personal auto insurance as required by law, and an MVR sufficient to obtain and reasonably maintain insurability under agency auto liability
We provide our employees:
- 11 Paid Holidays and your Birthday off!
- Paid Vacation and Sick time
- Comprehensive benefit plan with four Health Plan Options
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with match
- Professional development opportunities
- Eligibility for student loan repayment assistance
- Sign on bonus
- AACI named Bay Area Top Workplaces 2019
Apply now and join a great team of caring people.