Entravision Communications Corporation
Master Control Operator (2249)
Location/Market: KNVO/KFXV/McAllen, TX
Responsible for controlling all on-air equipment and quality of final on-air signals. Executes and
monitors audio/video quality of daily programming. Dubs commercial and promotional spots.
Maintains daily program log. Troubleshoots and communicates effectively with other
1. Controls all on-air equipment and responsible for quality of final on-air signal.
2. Live on-air audio/video switching.
3. Loads Playlist and executives daily programming using the Leitch automation system.
4. Oversees dub commercials and promotional spots into Leitch and tape back-up.
5. Monitors audio/video quality of programming and takes corrective action when
6. Loads Program tapes as needed.
7. Maintains daily program log and updates throughout the day.
8. Records incoming feeds.
1. Technical Capability.
2. Strategic Thinking.
3. Communication Proficiency.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Actual hours and schedule may vary.
Reports directly to Chief Engineer
Required Education and Experience
1. One (1) year Master Control experience.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of
activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties,
responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To Apply Visit:
Entravision Communications Corporation participates in the E-Verify system operated by the US
Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration and will use E-Verify
to confirm work eligibility for all new hire employees.
Entravision Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We encourage women and minorities to apply.