PeopleTec is currently seeking a Pricing Analyst to support our Huntsville, AL location.
- Conduct in depth analysis of proposals to evaluate fair and reasonableness using Cost & Price analysis quantitative techniques per the FAR and DFAR
- Establish reasonableness of cost and pricing
- Participate in cost and pricing reviews with management, customer and supplier representatives
- Generate price and cost analysis reports providing recommended price positions to support negotiations with customer and suppliers
- Identify risks and opportunities to the cost estimate
- Conduct supplier statistical price analysis and audits of subcontractor cost proposals to review basis of estimates and source documentation verifying proposal cost estimates for single/sole sourced procurements, as per FAR parts 15 and 31
- Ability to calculate direct, indirect cost rates
- Prepare recommendations on negotiation objectives concerning cost, profit, and price
- Prioritize work on a variety of proposals at the same time
- Partner with the proposal managers and proposal teams to respond to customers RFPs
- Review RFPs and derive material, labor and other requirements
- Support Supply Chain Management (SCM) development of RFP/RFQs
- Work with SCM, vendors and subcontractors to develop a consolidated bill of material
- Prepare estimates and develop cost volumes in accordance with FAR for submission in response to RFPs and other estimates on cost-type and fixed price efforts
- Gather and organize historical data for same or similar programs in support of proposals
- Participate in the customer and supplier negotiation processes including customer, DCMA and DCAA fact-finding and audits
- 5+ years of experience in a related field
- Proficiency in MS Office including Excel, Work, PowerPoint
- Working Knowledge of FAR, DFAR, TINA and other Government procurement regulations as they pertain to bid/costing proposals
- Experience in bidding to different contract types (FFP, CPFF, T&M)
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability to meet goals and deadlines accurately and on time in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work productively under minimal supervision and follow instructions (oral and written)
- Ideal candidate must be able to work cooperatively with others and maintain effective work relationships with all those contacted in the course of performing required duties
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and proprietary information
- Other duties as assigned by the company CFO and management
- Travel: None
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
A completed Bachelor's Degree in a related field from an accredited university is required.
People First. Technology Always.
PeopleTec, Inc. is an employee-owned small business founded in Huntsville, AL that provides exceptional customer support by employing and retaining a highly skilled workforce.
Culture: The name "PeopleTec" was deliberately chosen to remind us of our core value system - our people. Our company's foundation was built on placing our employees and customers first. With an award-winning atmosphere, we have matured into a company that boasts the best and brightest across multiple technical fields.
Career: At PeopleTec, we value your long-term goals. Whether it's through our continuing-education opportunities, our robust training programs, or our "People First" benefits package, PeopleTec truly believes that our best investments are our people.
Come Experience It.
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.