PeopleTec is currently seeking a Sr. Program Analyst (GFEBS/Budget/Financial) to support our Huntsville, AL location.
The candidate will pull Status of Funds from General Fund Enterprise Business System (GFEBS) and other financial databases and reconcile to checkbook and expenditures report weekly and as needed.
- Provide updated reports and brief changes to Lead
- Coordinate with performers to receive cost estimates, Statements of Work, and monthly reports
- Analyze performer monthly reports, utilize the data for internal reporting, and plan funding increments
- Coordinate funding actions with performer POCs, Technical POCs, and G-8
- Draft FRS and route for signatures
- Coordinate Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) creation/funding
- Enter action and required documents in GFEBS
- Coordinate approvals and track status
- Support the CORs by analyzing monthly contractor reports, facilitating monthly communication, and drafting contract documents as needed such as Technical Directive (TD), Request for Services Contract Approval (RSCA), memos, etc.
- Track government salary expenditures. Draft and submit biweekly MTTs
- Review and obtain approval of Variance requests from Business Management Office BMO
- Review and obtain approval for government cell phone charges as needed with BMO
- Facilitate financial communication and coordination between Command and customers. This includes: drafting, coordinating, and routing assessments waivers as necessary; reviewing funding letters, POCs, etc; drafting, submitting, and regularly updating spend plans to customers or in Knowledge Management Support Tool (KMST); updating and submitting monthly Obligations and Expenditures report to customers
- Facilitate fiscal year-end close to ensure 100% obligation of expiring funds
- Ensure timeliness of actions and coordinate waivers
- Update funding history tracking when funds are received and maintain all historical financial records
- Assist in drafting financial charts for Command and external reporting
- Assist in drafting and staffing agreements. Assist in cost estimating and future funding plans
- Participate in various weekly, biweekly, and monthly technical and financial meetings with internal/external customers and performers
- Respond to various requests such as Contracts Sync
- Developing, coordinating, and staffing agreements such as Support Agreements (DD 1144), Memoranda of Understanding (MOU), and Memoranda of Agreement (MOA) needed in the funds/resource receipt and execution processes
- Minimum 3-10 years of direct related experience with DoD financial and budget (GFEBS)
- Must have experience in GFEBS and other financial databases for preparation and review of financial reports along with tracking and analysis of financial execution/obligations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Must be a dependable self-starter and have good communication (both written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Travel: 10%
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- An active DoD Secret clearance is required to perform this work. Candidates are required to have an active Secret clearance upon hire, and the ability to maintain this level of clearance during their employment.
A completed Bachelor's Degree in a related field is required.
- Experience in DoD program/project management, contracts, purchasing, resource management (finance/budget/accounting)
People First. Technology Always.
PeopleTec, Inc. is an employee-owned small business founded in Huntsville, AL that provides exceptional customer support by employing and retaining a highly skilled workforce.
Culture: The name "PeopleTec" was deliberately chosen to remind us of our core value system - our people. Our company's foundation was built on placing our employees and customers first. With an award-winning atmosphere, we have matured into a company that boasts the best and brightest across multiple technical fields.
Career: At PeopleTec, we value your long-term goals. Whether it's through our continuing-education opportunities, our robust training programs, or our "People First" benefits package, PeopleTec truly believes that our best investments are our people.
Come Experience It.
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.