SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the leading audio entertainment company in the U.S. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners -- in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our current openings below and at www.siriusxm.com/careers.
The Partner Content Specialist is responsible for collaboration with key partners and brands to conceptualize, curate, update and promote key destinations for those partners and Pandora’s tens of millions of weekly listeners.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with partners, brands and the Pandora/SiriusXM Content team to develop compelling destinations on Pandora that maximize the profile of the partner across Pandora and SiriusXM, both on- and off-platform.
- Publish playlist and station listening experiences, as well as audio messages, using various internal tools.
- Coordinate the development, collection and approvals of all assets related to partner content experiences.
- Establish and monitor on- and off-platform metrics and goals, to improve curation and consistently improve these destinations.
- Understand the relationship between curatorial and computational programming (algorithms) that drive listenership on Pandora.
- Understand the impact of Marketing promotion on listening metrics, including Paid, Push, Email, Social and House Ads.
- Work collaboratively with Marketing, Sales, Business Development, PR, Talent, and Product on content launches, ongoing promote on and program measurement.
- BA or BA, or equivalent, relevant experience.
- 5+ years relevant experience in music curation or promotion, for a digital platform, in radio programming or both.
- Ability to create, curate, manage and promote playlist- and station-driven listening experiences.
- Experience working with external brands and partners.
- Strong project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional initiatives.
Requirements and General Skills:
- Knowledge and understanding of mainstream, frontline (new) music spanning multiple genres.
- Ability and passion for curating music experiences.
- Good public speaking and presentation skills.
- Ability to drive documentation and planning.
- A collaborator, a team player, and strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated problem solver and driven to win within competitive landscape.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a history of producing high quality content.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to utilize and develop data-driven metrics and qualitative information.
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
- Experience with Tableau and Slack preferred.
- Familiar with data dashboards and basic programming tools.
Our goal at SiriusXM+Pandora is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation. SiriusXM+Pandora is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.