Do the words gritty, passionate, demanding, or innovative describe you? Are you a team-player who "gets it done"? Would you love to be part of a team dedicated to excellent results that's becoming a genuine "Best Place To Work" company? We're your next move! Almanac Technologies, a service provider to Machol & Johannes, LLC, is a premier law firm operating in Colorado and seven other states. We offer representation and customer service in the Collection, Bankruptcy, and Creditor rights arenas.
At Almanac Technologies, we know that you want:
- Interesting & challenging work, opportunities to learn & grow, competitive pay & benefits, talented co-workers
- The ability to contribute and make a difference, transparent communications, a sense of community
- And management that takes a personal interest in you
The Legal Documents Generalist is responsible for ordering and processing incoming affidavits and media/documents from the various clients we represent. This position is in a high-volume production environment, with an emphasis on detail and customer service.
- Process and import placement media documents provided by client
- Prepare and follow-up on media requests sent to clients
- Investigate and resolve vendor exceptions
- Receive and respond to internal/external requests within established timelines
- Identify and recommend improvements to process workflow
- Build and maintain proactive, professional client relationships
- Other duties as assigned.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- $16-$18/hour depending on experience
- 13 front loaded PTO days in your first year, and grows with you!
- 6 paid federal holidays + 1 float holiday +1 mental health holiday annually
- Eligible for health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- Company 401k program
- FREE commuter pass allowing unlimited use of the RTD System
- Currently working a hybrid remote schedule
- Monday - Friday, general business hours
- Outstanding business-to-business and inter-departmental customer service
- Proven experience meeting strict, often short deadlines under high pressure
- Understanding of collection litigation practices and requirements preferred but not required
- Understanding of document types, debt types, and creditor network preferred but not required
- Troubleshooting issues and communicating solutions verbally and in writing
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to maintain knowledge and familiarity with policies and procedures
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe products, data transfer software
- Ability to focus on complicated and/or repetitive tasks for extended periods
- Thorough troubleshooting and research skills
- Capability of working independently and with minimal supervision
- Strong technical aptitude and excellent communication skills.
- Majority of this position will be from remote log-in
- Sitting 90%, Standing/Walking 10%
- Will type, write, use finger dexterity, talk, hear, and see (up close and moderate distances) as a normal part of job duties
- Will occasionally need to lift up to 30 lbs.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.