Flipboard is seeking a highly analytical person who can monitor and report out on key KPIs and trends. This is a highly visible role providing strategic revenue, inventory, and pricing insights that will help facilitate operational planning and execution. This position will work closely with internal stakeholders from revenue operations, sales, analytics team, and data engineering.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the company is working 100% remotely. We are open to this position being 100% remote during and post-pandemic with a preference for New York City when we return to offices.
- Work closely with our data insights team to build and automate reporting and dashboards
- Monitor inventory trends across platforms and ad products
- Help with deal approvals regarding pricing and inventory
- Manage ad-hoc reporting requests and provide day-to-day support to leadership, revenue operations, and sales teams.
- Produce weekly revenue dashboard and present to sales and operations stakeholders; provide actionable insights from weekly trends
- Develop proactive analyses using CRM, ad serving, and inventory/delivery data to provide actionable insights to stakeholders
Skills & Experience:
- 1-2 years of experience in an analytical role and experience with digital advertising and knowledge of Google Ad Manager would be preferred
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Economics or similar quantitative discipline
- Strong analytical and modeling skills, large data sets and sophisticated models, proven proficiency in Excel and deck creation
- Experience partnering with multiple stakeholders across the organization to drive projects forward
- Goal- and detail-oriented; continuously working to innovate existing processes to add value
- Proactive communication with the ability to build and foster relationships
- Strong work ethic; a sense of urgency, ability to learn quickly and deliver results in tight timelines
Benefits & Perks
- Our benefits include vision, dental, life, and health insurance, plus 401K with a company match
- Flexible hours and generous 'out of office time' for holidays, vacations, sick leave, relaxation & wellness, personal and family needs
- Subsidized commuter programs (post-pandemic)
- Team celebrations: company anniversaries, birthdays, Thanksgiving, weddings/babies –– you name it, we celebrate it!