At Almanac Technologies / Machol & Johannes, we believe that culture is the difference-maker between good companies and great ones. We believe in inspiring with a people first culture and are determined to be recognized as a "Best Place to Work" company. Would you love to be part of a team dedicated to excellent results and a world-class culture?
At Almanac Technologies / Machol & Johannes, we know that you want:
- A truly inclusive culture with DE&I initiatives that are actually needle-movers and not simply box-checkers.
- The ability to contribute and make a difference on the job, with leaders who listen and leverage your unique strengths
- Interesting & challenging work with opportunities to learn, grow, and develop yourself both as a person & as a professional
- Competitive pay & benefits that are brag worthy
If these strike a chord with you we may be your next move!
Almanac Technologies is a service provider to Machol & Johannes, LLC, a premier law firm with headquarters in Colorado, and offices in Wyoming, New Mexico, Washington, Oregon, Utah, and Idaho. We offer representation and customer service in the Collection, Bankruptcy, and Creditor rights arenas. We are two halves of one dream, built by the same family.
The Compliance Specialist is responsible for maintaining comprehensive audits and identifying compliance data trends. As a part of the job requirements, the employee will focus on process management while implementing client and regulatory requirements. Auditing, policy upkeep, and regular client deliverables will also be included in the workload.
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION
- $17-$19/hour depending on experience
- 13 front loaded PTO days in your first year, and grows with you!
- 6 paid federal holidays + 1 float holiday annually
- Eligible for health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- Company 401k program
- FREE commuter pass for RTD
- Personal & Professional development programs
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Excels at building cross department relationships to improve collaboration
- Keen eye for detail & dedication to accuracy
- Demands & delivers clear, concise, & proactive communication
- Passionate about achieving challenging goals
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment
- Comfortable adapting to change and/or delays
- Time management guru who manages competing demands with ease
- Looks for ways to improve and promote quality
- Audit and score calls for compliance against FDCPA, TCPA, and other regulatory agency requirements
- Complete client daily, weekly and monthly call deliverables
- Complaint trending and analysis
- Investigate issues/exceptions and create remediation plans
- Drafting regulatory complaint responses
- Identify compliance issues in inclusive trackers and logs and develop solutions
- Complete monthly client deliverables on an as needed basis
- On-board/Off-board vendors and provide vendor management
- Provide training to ensure firm is in compliance with all requirements
- Oversee the internal and external auditing for firm
- Ensure policies and procedures are updated and readily available for our clients and internal purposes
- Maintain remediation logs and create error reports
- Reporting data to upper management and executive committee
- Other duties as assigned
- TEMPORARILY hybrid remote due to COVID-19
- 4 days remote, 1 day in-office per week
- In-office day will report to our Downtown, Denver location
- Monday - Friday
- HOURS: 8am - 4:30pm
- Sitting 80%, Standing/Walking 20%
- Will type, write, use finger dexterity, talk, hear, and see (up close and moderate distances) as a normal part of job duties
- Will occasionally need to lift up to 25 lbs.
Education, Formal Training, or Certificates:
- Experience in a fast-paced office environment required.
- 1-2 years of auditing, quality assurance/management, or similar experience required.
- Experience with data entry required.
- Experience in the collections industry preferred.
- Business-to-business customer service with experience in a client-facing role is strongly preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Type +55 WPM
- Intermediate to Advanced skills with Excel required
- Intermediate skill with other Microsoft Office programs preferred
- Excellent written & spoken communication skills required
- Active listening skills to apply compliance standards
- Ability to communicate effectively in a team environment
- Must be able to handle a large volume of work with constant interruption
- Proven ability to complete assignments in short time-frames, under stress, and within guidelines
- Ability to maintain positive professional relationships
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.