Responsible for managing, recruiting, and expanding volunteer efforts and volunteer chapters throughout the region. Maximizes funds raised for the Hospital, while increasing the support for and awareness of St Jude Children's Research Hospital. Conducts special events for general and Hispanic markets throughout the region, works with and manages the coordinators of these events to maximize income, broadens events, and expands fundraising into new areas within region.
- Requires knowledge of fund-raising and public relations
- Very strong communication, organizational, planning and interpersonal skills
- Public speaking skills
- Face-to-face interaction with event volunteers/sponsors
- Understand difficult verbal or written instructions
- Understand data processing applications
- Requires demonstrating the willingness and initiative to support and work as a team with the National Office and other regional offices for the furtherance of ALSAC programs
- Knowledge ordinarily acquired through Bachelor's Degree and 2 years of fundraising, sales, marketing and/or related experience.
- Requires both written and oral fluency in English and Spanish languages. Multicultural marketing experience preferred in select markets.
- Must possess a valid driver's license
ALSAC/St. Jude Benefits
Our benefits package, including health, dental and vision insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement and commitment to work-life balance, means you can work to help other families while always being there for yours.