MAP Maids Residential Cleaning Service
Decatur Metro Atlanta
Busy Maid Service Needs Experienced House Cleaner/Maid Immediately Part-time to Full Time. Potential Full Time available within 60 days. This is a High-Impact Labor job must be able to clean homes with stairs and be able to be on your feet for 6 plus hours daily. You must have Energy for this position! Bilingual Maids Needed Too! Start Paid Training Immediately
PeopleTec is currently seeking a Senior Model Based Systems Engineer to support our Huntsville, AL location.
Our team is looking for an exceptionally motivated self-starting candidate with a deep background in Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE). The candidate will provide hands-on technical leadership to our growing team of cyber, space, and engineering professionals who design, implement, test, and deploy cyber effects in a lab environment and develop a syndicated system integration lab. Candidate needs to have a strong background in modular systems and open architectures (MOSA).
Staff expert on Future Vertical Lift (FVL)/aviation projects' development lifecycle, including pursuit and order capture, system design, requirements definition, requirement allocation, requirement traceability, use case development for software/hardware, systems integration, verification testing and qualification
Development of system and data models in order to design, develop, document and test both hardware and software systems, ranging from black box to the complex end-to-end platform systems for FVL and other aviation platforms
Facilitate MBSE training with other team members, cultivating and reinforcing appropriate MBSE best practices, processes, and behaviors, while identifying, analyzing, and correcting problems
Develop and implement system models to support development and integration of new and future aviation systems, this includes modeling system and subsystems with the intent to create a verifiable model
Utilize MOSA principles, streamline integration and persistent test capabilities for FVL and other Army Aviation stakeholders to provide common architectures for PMs to leverage in achieving the Army's intent of a modular modernized force
Assess architectures & designs early in the lifecycle to identify MOSA issues
Assess feasibility and utility of delivery and storage of digital twins of aviation systems' models
5+ years of experience in working with MOSA principles
10+ years of experience in MBSE, system requirements, acquisition
In-depth understanding of MBSE & MOSA principles
Technical and project leadership experience
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Must be a U.S. Citizen
An active DoD Secret clearance is required to perform this work. Candidates are required to have an active Secret clearance upon hire, and the ability to maintain this level of clearance during their employment.
A Bachelor's Degree in Engineering and 10+ years of experience are required.
Desired Skills :
Master's Degree in Engineering
Experience developing aviation designs/models for OEMs
PEO Aviation experience
People First. Technology Always.
PeopleTec, Inc. is an employee-owned small business founded in Huntsville, AL that provides exceptional customer support by employing and retaining a highly skilled workforce.
Culture: The name "PeopleTec" was deliberately chosen to remind us of our core value system - our people. Our company's foundation was built on placing our employees and customers first. With an award-winning atmosphere, we have matured into a company that boasts the best and brightest across multiple technical fields.
Career: At PeopleTec, we value your long-term goals. Whether it's through our continuing-education opportunities, our robust training programs, or our "People First" benefits package, PeopleTec truly believes that our best investments are our people.
Come Experience It.
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website. https://www.applicantpro.com/openings/peopletec/jobs/1555007-421753
Oregon Health Authority
The Oregon Health Authority has a fantastic opportunity for an Information Security and Risk Expert to join an excellent team and work to advance their Information Security risk program. This position falls under the Classification Operations & Policy Analyst 3.
What you will do!
As an Information Security Risk Coordinator, you will coordinate the information security risk program within the Office of Information Services’ (OIS) Information Security and Privacy Office (ISPO). You will create short and long-term plans for identifying, assessing and remediating ongoing information security risk in consultation with senior management.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing tactical and strategic goals and plans to mature the information security risk program in alignment with the State Enterprise Security Office’s risk program goals and guided by operational metrics. You will be responsible for presenting risk findings and giving consultative advice to senior managers, risk owners, and those with responsibility for the remediation of risk.
Additionally, you will be a member of a team responsible for information technology policies/procedures, audit tracking, information exchange, privacy and e-discovery. You will also assist in building and maintaining these programs and will work under the guidance and supervision of the Chief Information Risk Officer (CIRO).
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
(a) Seven (7) years of professional-level evaluative, analytical and planning experience involving Information Security and/or Privacy. OR (b) A Bachelor's Degree in Business or Public Administration, Behavioral or Social Sciences, Finance, Political Science or a related field AND Four (4) years of professional-level evaluative, analytical and planning experience involving Information Security and/or Privacy. OR (c) A Master’s Degree in Business or Public Administration, Behavioral or Social Sciences, Finance, Political Science or a related field AND Three (3) years of professional-level evaluative, analytical and planning experience involving Information Security and/or Privacy. OR (d) A Doctor’s Degree in Business or Public Administration, Behavioral or Social Sciences, Finance, Political Science or a related field AND Two (2) years of professional-level evaluative, analytical and planning experience involving Information Security and/or Privacy.
Experience developing information security risk, security and privacy policies and procedures.
In process or successful completion of information security risk, information security, privacy, and/or audit certifications including CRISC, CIPP, CISA, CISSP, CISM or equivalent is preferred and/or required within 2 years of employment.
Expert-level knowledge of concepts, methodologies and techniques to lead the development of agency-wide information security risk, privacy and security policies and procedures.
Strong working knowledge of agency-specific and statewide information security risk, security and privacy policies.
Audit and compliance experience, as well as knowledge of public records laws and e-discovery.
Extensive knowledge of computer technology and information security risk.
Familiarity with the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK).
Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal, teamwork, presentation and organizational skills.
Experience in promoting a culturally competent and diverse work environment.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
We offer a workplace that balances productivity with enjoyment; promote an atmosphere of mutual respect, dedication, and enthusiasm. You will collaborate in an open office with a team of bright individuals to work with and learn from. We offer full medical, vision and dental with paid sick leave, vacation, personal leave and ten paid holidays per year plus pension and retirement plans . If you're driven by the passion to do something meaningful that changes lives, the Oregon Health Authority is the place for you.
This is a full-time, permanent position that is classified and represented by SEIU. The Oregon Health Authority is committed to developing and promoting culturally and linguistically appropriate programs and a diverse and inclusive workforce representing the diversity, culture, strengths and values of the people of Oregon. Click here , to learn more about OHA’s mission, vision and core values. OHA is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, genetic information or any other protected class under state or federal law.
Executive Ethics Commission
The Executive Ethics Commission (EEC) of the State of Illinois seeks applicants for the position of State Purchasing Officer (SPO) with the Chief Procurement Office for General Services (CPO-GS).
The CPO-GS ensures that more than $7 billion in procurements under its jurisdiction are fair, transparent, accountable and in the best interest of the State. The CPO-GS is under the umbrella of the EEC, a nine-member commission that promotes transparency, fairness, and integrity by facilitating compliance and enforcement of the State Officials and Employee Ethics Act. The EEC appoints the Chief Procurement Officer (CPO), subject to Senate confirmation, and provides staff and other support in furtherance of the independent procurement role of the CPO. The staff members of the CPO-GS are dedicated public servants focused on providing exceptional service and valuable results to the agencies and people we serve.
The SPO is appointed to a 5-year term by the CPO and represents the CPO at the agency level. The SPO’s procurement authority is derived from the CPO, enabling this position to help meet the legitimate needs of the agencies through a well-run procurement organization.
Responsibilities of the SPO include:
· The SPO exercises the CPO’s procurement authority at the agency level. At the direction of the CPO, the SPO may be assigned responsibility to approve or reject contracts for the agency, taking into consideration all factors that influence the contract, including but not limited to law, rules, and the procurement itself.
· Initiates procurement planning and development activities and establishes appropriate activity schedules. Review procurement transactions in our e-Procurement system, BidBuy, in order to grant or deny approval at various stages of the procurement process.
· On a regular or ad hoc basis, trains agency personnel in procurement activities, including but not limited to the identification of procurement method, drafting of specifications, evaluation, award, contracting, procurement file documentation and procurement systems processes.
· Maintains communication between agency procurement staff, agency management, and program unit staff to help ensure that program needs are met and that all staff members involved in the purchasing process staff are aware of and are following the procurement process.
· Reviews and analyzes agency procurement activities, making and implementing recommendations for process improvements.
· Institutes necessary training to further the understanding of the procurement process and for staff development.
· Prepares reports necessary for the management and understanding of agency procurement activities. Ensures procurement activities are properly documented to meet legal and other requirements.
· Works with the Procurement Compliance Monitor as directed by the CPO, or as is necessary and appropriate, to ensure procurement activities comply with laws, rules, and policies and procedures.
To become a part of this energetic and exceptional organization the SPO must possess the following qualifications and skills:
· Bachelor level degree from accredited college or university, preferably with courses in business, procurement, supply chain management, public administration, political science, pre-law, communications, or other disciplines related to the work of the CPO-GS.
Equivalent degree or non-degree education, or education plus relevant professional experience may be considered.
· Candidate must have one of the following certifications: Universal Public Procurement Certification Council (UPPCC) Certified Professional Public Buyer (CPPB) or Certified Public Procurement Officer (CPPO), or the Institute for Supply Management (ISM) Certified Professional in Supply Management (CPSM) or Certified Professional in Supplier Diversity (CPSD).
· Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate complex ideas to professionals both skilled in procurement as well as those with limited or no procurement knowledge.
· Ability to identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
· Must be skilled at using logic and critical thinking to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
· Ability to encourage and build mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
· Must be skilled in management of one's own time and able to work independently
· At least 3 years of experience in public administration, preferably with State government in general and procurement processes specifically.
· Familiarity with the Illinois Procurement Code
· Experience in using an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) or electronic procurement system.
Office Information The SPO works in a collaborative environment, interacting with state employees and the public via email, telephone, and in person. The work location is an office setting, requiring business casual or business dress attire.
Address: 401 South Spring Street, William Stratton Building,
Springfield, Illinois 62706
Work hours: This is a full-time position with a work week consisting of 37 ½ hours per work during normal business hours. The EEC currently offers a number of flexible work schedule options. We are currently working remotely in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Benefits: This position is eligible to be a member of the State of Illinois Group Insurance program with health, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage options. Additionally, this position will earn 12 paid sick days per
calendar year, a minimum of 10 paid vacation days per calendar year, 3 paid personal days per calendar year, and 12 paid state holidays per calendar year, prorated based on start date.
Contact Christine.Lazarides@illinois.gov for more information on work hours and benefits.
This is a non-code position. This position is not subject to collective bargaining and does not require a current grade from Central Management Services. NOTE: Salary amounts shown are only to be used as a guide; actual salary will be determined at the time of hire.
Agency Contact: Executive Ethics Commission Human Resources Office 401 South Spring Street, William Stratton Building, Room 515 Springfield, Illinois 62706
How to Apply: Applicants should send the following to the address above:
· A cover letter identifying the title of the position for which you are applying, explaining how your training, experience, and/or coursework qualify you for this position, and identifying how you learned of this position, and
· A detailed resume.
Applicants may also submit required information via email to Christine.Lazarides@illinois.gov. The Executive Ethics Commission is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Illinois Human Rights Act, State agencies must ensure that the employment process is accessible to persons with disabilities. Specifically, these laws require that the State provide reasonable accommodations upon request by individuals participating in all steps of the employment process. Please contact the Human Resources Office with requests for reasonable accommodations. The Equal Employment Opportunity / American with Disabilities Act Officer is responsible for ensuring compliance with these laws. Any issues or concerns should be addressed to the EEO/ADA Officer at 401 S. Spring St, Room 515, Springfield, Illinois, 62706, or by calling (217) 558-1393