Please use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox when accessing Candidate Home.
By joining the American Red Cross you will touch millions of lives every year and experience the greatness of the human spirit at its best. Are you ready to be part of the world's largest humanitarian network?
This position is responsible for providing maintenance, administration and support of the Hyperion Planning application. Will interface with team members and subject matter experts to gather ongoing requirements for enhancements/changes as well as support budgeting, forecasting and reporting processes. The individual will document requirements, perform gap analysis, create testing scenarios and lead user acceptance testing. Will also support on-going training programs to ensure users understand the application capabilities delivered and how they are expected to perform their roles.
This position works closely with team members and subject matter experts to gain an understanding of the planning, reporting and analysis requirements (both operational and financial) to determine how various enterprise systems can be leveraged to mitigate financial risk and drive value.
- Supports day to day operation of the Hyperion applications
- Provide administration, technical, logical and analytical support as the functional subject matter expert for Hyperion Products
- Maintains common application components of Hyperion such as business rules, calculation scripts, master data, chart of accounts and entity structures
- Resolves issues and drives accountability to ensure successful project completion to meet deadlines
- Supports the maintenance of performance management reports, KPIs and dashboards to aid in decision-making and improve financial performance
- Ability to write reports and create templates and forms
- Use and knowledge of Smart View
- Reconcile and verify data to ensure integrity of the application
- Works closely with team members and users to understand priorities and requirements impacting financial planning and analysis
- Implements best practices and appropriate policies and procedures
- Provides end user support and on-going training programs
- Publishes budget and planning written guidance
- Perform other related project, system and analytical duties as required
- 3+ years relevant work experience in Finance
- MUST HAVE Hyperion experience
- Bachelor degree from a four-year college or university with Finance Accounting, or Information Technology
- Working experience in financial and operational data management
- Exceptional problem-solving, with the ability to analyze situations, identify, existing or potential problems and recommend solutions
- Outstanding written, verbal, interpersonal communication skills spanning both technical and business concepts
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- May travel and participate in meetings and conferences throughout chapter jurisdiction, state and Red Cross system
Apply now! Joining our team will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference every day.
The American Red Cross is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The American Red Cross is a diverse nonprofit organization offering its employee’s professional development and growth opportunities, a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and a collaborative team spirit environment. To be considered for this position, please visit www.redcross.org/jobs to apply.
To view the EEOC Summary of Rights, click here: Summary of Rights