Warbird Consulting Partners is seeking an Interim Senior Director of Revenue Cycle for an exciting opportunity with one of our clients. Our client has requested this type of work for a specific project and has engaged Warbird to find the most qualified consultant for the project. Warbird engages talent and expertise across all of our practice areas and assembles experienced teams to solve a wide range of complex, pressing accounting and finance issues. Our consultants typically have 15-25 years plus of industry experience and know firsthand the daily challenges our clients encounter. We fit our consultants' skills to the needs of our clients to ensure a successful experience for all. If you're ready to take on the challenge, then let us help you advance your career in consulting!
Responsibilities: The Senior Director, Revenue Cycle will lead the Revenue Cycle coordination and optimization across the health system and will be the lead to establish the strategic and operational functions for all related facilities within a large hospital system. This role will work closely with a large consulting firm to achieve various milestones within the project. You must collaborate with all parties involved.
**ONLY LOCAL CANDIDATES TO California or specifically Los Angeles will be given preference.
Skills and Attributes:
• Experienced and strategic Revenue Cycle executive who brings judgment, wisdom and business savvy to the organization. Experience will have been gained, ideally, in a large health system
•Team leader, team builder, team player: Team leader with a proven track record of building and leading teams
• Ability to articulate a vision, get others to buy into it and then create followership to implement it. Comfortable in implementing and driving change. Results driven
• Executive presence with outstanding leadership skills and the demonstrated ability to work well with and motivate others, including employees and physicians
• Excellent communications skills - including written, oral, presentation and listening. Must be articulate and persuasive
• Exceptional interpersonal skills - ability to quickly establish credibility and rapport with others. Able to build consensus among multiple stakeholders. Build lasting relationships with others
• Broad knowledge of Revenue Cycle aspects including patient scheduling, pre-registration, central registration, financial counseling, coding, billing, credit and collections
• Broad and deep knowledge of A/R management (tracking receivables levels, days of cash, cash management, days in A/R and aging)
Warbird is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, religion or other legally protected status. E-Verify - Warbird participates in the Electronic Employment Eligibility Verification Program.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/dwcwwwjhgjbdxrgt