We are currently seeking a motivated Supply Assistant in St. Paul, Minnesota!
Acquire, distribute and maintain supplies and equipment used in blood collection or warehousing operations. Perform all duties and responsibilities in compliance with standard operating procedures, Safety Quality Identity Potency Purity (SQUIPP), regulations outlined in the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and other applicable Federal, state and local regulations.
1. Comply with all CFR, Blood Services Directives, RSP, Blood Services Letters, Local Operating Procedures and Exposure Control Plan policies and procedures as well as all Red Cross philosophies, structures,
policies and procedures.
2. Maintain and perform quality control on equipment and supplies, rotate inventory and assure that supplies are stored and distributed in compliance with quality control standards.
3. Inventory and order supplies from warehouse. Fill order requisitions from mobiles and fixed sites.
4. Maintain appropriate stock levels and orders supplies as needed.
5. Prepare kits in accordance with established directives.
6. May clean and repack containers with supplies, solutions, and equipment for bloodmobiles.
7. Perform other related duties as necessary.
High school diploma or the equivalent is required. The ability to carry moderate weight and inventory control experience is preferred.
The American Red Cross is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The American Red Cross is a diverse nonprofit organization offering its employee’s professional development and growth opportunities, a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and a collaborative team spirit environment. To be considered for this position, please visit www.redcross.org/jobs to apply.
To view the EEOC Summary of Rights, click here: Summary of Rights