The Information and Planning Manager will provide operational analysis and management to unit operational activities covering areas such as human resources, administration, budget management, business information systems, logistics and contracts. Typically responsible for establishing objectives, operating policies and resource planning for the unit. May represent organizational unit on operational matters. This is a full time, benefits eligible position that is expected to last 24 months.
1. Provides unit executive with analysis and background of organization policies as related to the unit’s planning, organization and operations. Coordinates with appropriate unit staff in the development of policies and procedures impacting program operations.
2. Coordinates activities of unit with related activities of other internal business units to ensure efficiency and economy. May serve as the central coordinator for operational support activities such as human resources, logistics, contract administration, budget tracking and business information systems.
3. Reviews and analyzes reports, records, and directives; confers with management to obtain data required for planning activities.
4. Performs financial and operational review and analysis of unit programs. Develops reports for senior management review regarding status of unit and program activities.
5. Typically has unit-specific responsibilities within the scope of the job.
Education: 4-year college degree - Business, finance, or related degree.
Experience: Minimum of 5 years - Other unit-specific experience or qualifications may be required.
Management Experience: Minimum of 1 year of staff management.
Advance excel and experience with GIS mapping strongly preferred.
The American Red Cross is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The American Red Cross is a diverse nonprofit organization offering its employee’s professional development and growth opportunities, a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and a collaborative team spirit environment. To be considered for this position, please visit www.redcross.org/jobs to apply.
To view the EEOC Summary of Rights, click here: Summary of Rights