Seeking an energetic and motivated individual to join a collaborative team of dedicated professionals who have a passion for helping children, adolescents, and young adults.
The Sawtelle Learning Center in Montclair, NJ provides educational services to students diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder aged 8 to 21. We are seeking a BCBA to utilize the principles of applied behavior analysis in the development of educational and behavioral programming.
Duties Include but are not limited to:
- Participate in initial student interviews/assessments.
- Conduct functional behavior assessments and develop behavior support plans.
- Develop and monitor data collection procedures.
- Train staff in the implementation of behavior support plans and recommended strategies.
- Provide staff training on various topics in applied behavior analysis.
- Provide support to families to generalize skills at home and provide training on behavior management strategies.
- Attend IEP meetings, professional learning community meetings, and classroom team meetings.
- Work under the direction of the Vice President of Autism Services/Principal who also holds BCBA certification.
- Master’s Degree
- BCBA certification
- 1-3 years of experience working with students in an educational setting
- Authorization to work in the US
- Bi-Lingual preferred