PeopleTec is currently seeking a Senior GEOINT Analyst to support our Peterson AFB, CO location.
- Support GEOINT Division, U.S. Army Space and Missile Defense Command (USASMDC), in the Army Service Component Command GEOINT production unit supporting USASMDC, USSTRATCOM, USNORTHCOM and the National Border Geospatial Intelligence Strategy (NBGIS)
- Use innovative techniques and applications produce advanced GEOINT analysis (Radar and Electro-optical GEOINT to include: Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR), Spectral, Polarimetric, Thermal, Panchromatic, Light Detection and Ranging (LIDAR), topographic, GIS, and Full Motion Video (FMV) using the latest commercial and/or DOD and US Government imagery data, and Commercial Off-the Shelf /Government Off the Shelf (COTS/GOTS) analysis software
- Produce state-of-the-art, fused GEOINT analysis reports in response to validated information requests and federated and internal GEOINT support plans using single-source intelligence reporting, all-source intelligence reporting, and Geospatial Information Systems (GIS) data
- Create complex, cutting edge GIS reports and/or data based on integration of multiple data sources and types to address military and intelligence decision making and operations planning and execution
- Provide GEOINT Data Management in a production environment
- Conduct advanced Geo-spatial-Intelligence analysis primarily with Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR)
- Strong analytical skills
- 5 years of experience in spectral or SAR analysis
- Flexible scheduling required which will include weekend work, and probable 24x7 support 3 to 5 times a year
- Familiar with Geospatial Intelligence Management System (GIMS)
- Familiar with writings Geospatial Intelligence Need (GINS)
- Proficient with the SocetGXP suite of imagery exploitation software tools
- Familiar with Collection Requirements Analysis Tool for the Enterprise (CRATE)
- Expertise in creating products using the ENVI or SocetGXP suite of software
- Strong team player able to thrive in a fast-moving, multidisciplinary environment
- Experience with and understanding of space assets either terrestrial or on-orbit
- Energized, passionate, and an effective communicator
- Travel: 10%
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- An active DoD Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility is required to perform this work. Candidates are required to have an active Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility upon hire, and the ability to maintain this level of clearance during their employment.
A minimum of a completed Bachelor's Degree or 10 years of Advanced Geospatial Analysis support is required.
- Experience in other Advanced Geospatial Intelligence disciplines to include thermal is a significant
- Experience preferred in more advanced imagery tools such as ArcGIS
- Intelligence Analyst skills
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.