AACI is dedicated to serving the wellness needs of our community utilizing a strength based, client centered, and culturally sensitive approach.
The Behavioral Health Counselor is responsible for providing direct behavioral health rehabilitation services including individual/group/family counseling, culturally relevant assessment, evaluation, and case management.
Why work at AACI?
- Flexible schedule and your Birthday off!
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation and Sick time
- Comprehensive benefit plan with four Health Plan Options (we pay 95% of premiums!)
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with match
- Access to training and clinical supervision hours
- Professional development opportunities, and no cost to you CEUs
- Eligibility for student loan repayment assistance
- Mileage reimbursement, company laptop and cell phone stipend
- Paid annual license fee
- Additional pay for bilingual staff
- Sign on bonus
- AACI named Bay Area Top Workplaces 2019
- Has a Master’s degree social work, psychology, behavioral sciences or related field
- Has a good understanding of cultural issues and family dynamics
- Possess a valid CA Driver’s License, vehicle for agency travel and current automobile insurance.
- Bilingual in Spanish or Vietnamese
Apply now and join a great team of caring people!
AMFT, APCC, ASW, LPCC, LMFT, LPCC, MSW, MA