Location/Market: Los Angeles, CA
Responsible for assisting with sales of our radio and television advertising . Collects monies from clients, fills out time and production orders and aids in ensuring the completion of advertising spots.
1. Collects monies from clients that are past due and from those that will need to repay.
2. Properly fills out time orders and production orders.
3. Aids in the production of advertising spots and scripts and ensuring their completion.
1. Strong Organizational Skills.
2. Excellent Written and Verbal Communication.
3. Technical Capability.
4. Strategic Thinking.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday. Actual hours and schedule may vary.
Reports Directly to SVP
Required Education and Experience
1. CRM experience is required.
2. 1+ years in the broadcast industry or comparable experience.
3. Written and Verbal Spanish Proficiency.
Preferred Education and Experience
1. Understanding of Nielsen Media Research information a plus.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Entravision Communications Corporation participates in the E-Verify system operated by the US Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration and will use E-Verify to confirm work eligibility for all new hire employees.
Entravision Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We encourage women and minorities to apply.