Greiner Buildings has an immediate opening for a Construction Laborer in our Washington, Iowa and Kewanee, IL locations. The ideal candidate will have 1 to 2 years or more of construction or general carpentry experience. However, we are willing to train the right candidate. We offer year-round work with plenty of room for advancement.
- Learn and follow Greiner Buildings safety and construction procedures.
- Read, understand and build according to the customer’s and the foreman’s specifications.
- Complete quality building projects by digging and installing footings; framing walls and roof structures; installing windows, doors, various siding and roofing materials; and finishing with metal and wood trims.
- Operate construction hand tools and other specialized equipment.
- Work with other crew personnel in a safe, organized and enjoyable work environment.
- Apply good customer service and maintain a clean work site.
- Dependable transportation and a valid driver's license.
- Able to work in a physically demanding environment.
- Ability to work at heights up to 30 feet.
- Willingness to adapt to a flexible work schedule.
Pay & Benefits:
Greiner Buildings offers a competitive, escalating pay scale based on experience and performance.
- Performance-based hourly rate depending on experience. Get paid weekly!
- Time-and-a-half paid for any hours worked above 40 per week.
- Quarterly bonuses available for projects completed on time or early.
- Paid vacation (begins accruing after 60 days!), holidays and all training time is compensated.
- Health, dental and vision insurance (50% paid by the company).
- 401K with matching company funds.
- Ongoing job and safety training to advance your career.
Applications are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, and marital or veteran status or in the presence of a non-related medical condition or handicap.