This is a remote Call Center Panel Relations Specialist, role. We are seeking Bilingual candidates, fluent in both English and Spanish, who live within a commutable distance to our Dallas Tx. location.
This role has “work from home” flexibility. While we are closed, this role will work from home 100%. Once the business fully re-opens, there may be a requirement to work in office a portion of the time.
About the role:
The Panel Relations Specialist identifies ways to maintain/improve cooperation and quality of data gathered from Nielsen panelists. You will work with panelists reviewing performance data, fostering positive relations and coaching panelists on proper usage of proprietary equipment.
- Primary customer service contact, addressing household concerns, answering questions and ensuring long-term and accurate usage of equipment.
- Meets outbound and inbound call metrics.
- Builds solid, productive panelist relationships through positive communication.
- Collects and analyzes data, providing feedback to panelists.
- Collects and maintains demographic and device information via outbound and inbound calls to ensure quality of the data.
- Uses recruitment resources effectively and is able to present full disclosure of participation guidelines to panelists.
- Investigates and resolves proprietary system generated panelist performance issues.
- Schedules return calls as needed with panelists.
- Works with support departments as needed to resolve panelist issues.
In addition to a professional attitude, the successful candidate should also possess the following:
- Strong customer service and human relations skills
- Outbound and inbound call experience
- Problem solving, and performance analysis abilities
- Capable of working evenings and at least one weekend day each week
- Spanish and/or Asian bilingual skills required
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- MS Office Suite experience (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- High School Diploma required, College degree or equivalent experience preferred
About the Team:
Global Nielsen Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. At the core of our data is our Field & Call Center associates, who connect and build personal relationships with consumers to collect data on TV, Radio, and Digital Device consumption.