Looking for work where you can make a difference?
At Dragonfly Transitions you can have a career in creating JOY and HEALING Generations!
Mentor, Dragonfly Transitions
- Dragonfly Transitions offers an amazing atmosphere of acceptance and support in a wonderful environment! With our unique and collaborative approach style, located in Klamath Falls, Oregon, where outdoor recreation and beauty abound, you may come alive and thrive with the visual rewards of nature. For many, our location is a vacation destination, but you will LIVE here!
- Our company is striving to bring young adult depression, anxiety, and suicide to all-time lows by 2028.
- Our program serves the southern Oregon area. Students live in a family style residence where community and interpersonal relationships are encouraged. As a Mentor, you would be responsible for determining the best mitigating methods for the restoration of health.
- Our expanded classroom consists of opportunities to enjoy biking, hiking, horseback riding, rock climbing, skiing, snowboarding, and other activities. At Dragonfly Transitions, we invite and encourage family participation in the therapeutic process through family calls, cohorts, and workshops.
- As a Mentor, you will be supported by an experienced Executive Director, Academic and Vocational Director, Administrative Team, and Residential Staff focused on the mission to facilitate lasting positive change for young people and their families.
What does Dragonfly Transitions have to offer you? (https://dragonflytransitions.com)
As the Mentor you will enjoy the following benefits and responsibilities:
- Access to professional growth using our leading-edge strategies and trainings with our exceptional leaders
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive Benefit Program that includes medical insurance with a generous company contribution towards a high deductible plan, dental insurance, vision insurance, voluntary life and AD&D insurance, long-term disability, 401K with company matching, and paid maternal leave.
- PTO accrual schedule.
- Opportunity to foster relationships with young adults and their families, create joy in their lives, and heal generations.
- Opportunity to connect with young adults and their families
- Join a team of nationally recognized industry leaders who provide you with a framework of training, support, and long-term advancement opportunities.
- Dragonfly Transitions and team members embrace the core values of empathy, trusting relationships, service, growth, and results.
What do you bring to this position?
- Minimum High-school diploma required. Preferred: Bachelor's Degree in Psychology, Social Work (Or closely related discipline)
- Minimum two years' experience working with young adults (Or closely related experience)
- Valid Driver's License and 3 years driving experience.
- A desire to facilitate student growth through a team approach, working with other care providers.
- Preferred-Understanding of the DSM-V disorders
- Documentation: record clinically relevant interactions with students.
- Invite tools and resources in-house and the community that support student goals and skills.
- Determine with the student and clinical team a realistic trajectory for each student.
- Ability to pass a state background check.
I am interested in learning more. Who do I contact?
Submit a resume at https://dragonflytransitions.com/employment/
Dragonfly Transitions is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Dragonfly Transitions is committed to enriching the therapeutic and healing experience it offers through the diversity of its employees and community. Dragonfly Transitions seeks to recruit and support a broadly diverse staff who will contribute to the organization's excellence, diversity of viewpoints and experiences, and relevance in a global society.