What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we strive to build an environment where our associates are in the driver’s seat of their professional development, while having access to help along the way. We encourage everyone to pursue passions and take ownership of their careers. With the support of colleagues and mentors, our associates are given the tools needed to get where they want to go. Regardless of job titles, our associates have the opportunity to learn new things and be a leader every day.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- 7+ years of hands on experience developing applications using Spring framework, J2EE, beanshell, python and PowerShell
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with Sailpoint IdentityIQ configuration, workflows, design patterns, and development
- 5+ years of strong execution as it relates to the engineering and operational efforts required for Identity Management & Lifecycle, Access Management, & Access Certification
- Broad understanding of the IAM cybersecurity landscape including identity stores, authentication / authorization, strong authentication, & privileged access management capabilities and methodologies
- Solid experience with databases, Active Directory, application servers, operating systems and network infrastructure
We’re also looking for the preferred skills below. Whether you are proficient or could use some brushing up, we’re happy to support your development in:
- An understanding of DevOps and delivering in an Agile environment, working closely with product owners and customers
- Working Knowledge of cloud computing, zero trust security models, and mobile computing
- Experience with creation of scripts using SHELL, Python, BOTO etc., for automation
- Advocate of CI/CD best practices and robust experience working with technologies such as git, jenkins, drone, terraform, ansible and chef
- Experience with a major cloud providers (AWS, Azure, or GCP) & cloud identity governance
Impact You'll Make:
- Reporting to the Identity Governance Manager, this team of developers supports TransUnion InfoSec Identity Access Management product (SailPoint Identity IQ) which provides end to end life cycle identity and access management for joiners, leavers, movers and leave of absence employees.
- Obtain an in-depth understanding of SailPoint Identity IQ product, work in an agile framework developing and deploying product enhancements in the SaliPoint Identity IQ platform.
- Code development and deployment, work on incoming requests from internal customers. Provide ongoing support for Identity governance platform.
- Identify solution to known issues, improvements and best practices.
- Coach and mentor team members.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.