As a Lab and Facility Planner, you will work alongside T3 Advisors’ Life Science Brokers providing assistance and expertise to advise Clients’ real estate and facility needs.
- Provide due diligence to the Life Science team on clients’ science, technology, and potential real estate concerns and needs
- Act as the Clients’ scientific and operational sponsor throughout the real estate process including discovery meetings, site tours, fit plans, etc.
- Manage vendor relationships and participate in fit plan design and development with building owners, architects, and engineers
- Provide assessments on operational efficiency with recommendations for improvement
- Assist Clients with the development of Equipment Matrices and Lab/Facility Programs
- Direct and manage relocation projects
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in lab research and/or lab operational management
- Understanding of the Laboratory Establishment process and navigating vendor relationships with architect, engineers, contractors, and other consultants
- Sufficient knowledge around lab infrastructure, facility equipment, and standard lab equipment
- Possess basic knowledge on laboratory EH&S policies and procedures
- Some Project Management experience, specifically around timelines, budgets, risk mitigation practices, and leading meetings
General-Other: R&D-Science, Real Estate Leasing-Acquisition, Project Management