Job Responsibilities as posted in the vacancy announcement:
- Serves as a project manager for high visibility, high value civil works projects.
- Develops and implements program management plans.
- Leads multi-disciplinary project delivery teams (PDTs) and manages resources in planning, engineering, acquisition, construction, real estate and other supporting activities with decision authority to meet project objectives.
- Adapts policy and processes to execute projects based on risk, constraints and requirements.
- Represents the District Commander by serving as the Districts' point-of-contact with sponsor/stakeholders; various federal, state and local government agencies; Congressional interests; and other external organizations.
- Manages all aspects of Project Initiation and Planning, Project Execution and Control and Project Closure in accordance with the Project Delivery Business Process.
- Develops project scope and performance requirements based on the charter, corporate decisions, stakeholder needs, policy and related authorities, and project review board guidance.
- Oversees the development of project management plans to ensure the project and deliverables meet technical/engineering policy and legal requirements.
- Manages resources in accordance with the Project Delivery Business Process in planning, engineering, acquisition, construction, real estate and other supporting activities with decision to meet project objectives.
- Serves as a senior Project Manager leading the PDT in execution of the Kentucky Lock Addition project during all phases of project development and execution.
General-Other: Engineering, Project Management, Other