$1,000.00 signing bonus at 90 days
Job Title: CNC Mill Operator
Position type/ expected hours: Full-Time
Live and work where everyone else vacations! Century, Inc. is seeking a CNC Lathe Operator.
The successful candidate will:
• Be dedicated to customer satisfaction and continuous improvement
• Have CNC operation experience
• Maintain a safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules and regulations
The ideal candidate to join the Century team will possess the following:
• Experience as a CNC Operator
• Experience manufacturing Aerospace power components
• CNC Programming capabilities
• Knowledge of ERP systems
• Experience with ISO and/or AS9100 Quality Management Systems
• Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing principals
• Excellent communication and organization skills
• High School diploma or G.E.D. equivalent.
• Mechanical and mathematical aptitude.
• Ability to follow directions written or verbal.
• Experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Be detail oriented and possess good organizational skills.
• High level of integrity
Benefits and Perks
Century is pleased to offer a competitive hourly rate as well as a comprehensive benefits package, that endorses our commitment to the health and well-being of our team.
• Comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits
• Employer contributions to a health savings account
• 401(k) with company match
• Paid time off
• Company-paid holidays
• Company provided life insurance, short-and long-term disability
• Employee Assistance Program
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Company provided skill development/training opportunities
Come join a team of hardworking and dedicated individuals. Century can provide you with a lifelong career and advancement opportunities! Century Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All employees are required to pass physical, background and drug testing prior to employment.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/BX42PWURWQ8nHZzDi1P7d