At Avita, you can be the care. Compassionate care is at the heart of everything we do. As the largest independent nationwide provider of pharmacy services and solutions for Ryan White/STD Grantees, AIDS Service Organizations, and Federally Qualified Health Centers, Avita provides individually focused pharmacy services, support, and advocacy for our patients and covered entity partners. Join Avita and get inspired to be the care that unlocks the full potential of health for all.
We offer excellent benefits including medical, dental, 401k, vision, pet insurance, life insurance, FSA, HSA, award recognition, professional development, and career growth opportunities.
About the Role: (Remote)
- Manage our content marketing efforts to support business strategies, overseeing a variety of projects and programs from idea to brief to delivery.
- Ensure content marketing efforts align with brand and voice guidelines and deliver value.
- Write and conduct research on content to increase sales leads (business to client) and brand awareness (business to community).
- Collaborate on innovative and creative content development including articles, blogs, newsletters, white papers, case studies, and storytelling campaigns.
- Research and identify new opportunities for thought-leadership content.
- Collaborate on email marketing campaigns.
- In response to requests and feedback from stakeholders, write, proofread, and edit copy for various print and digital mediums while ensuring editorial standards are met.
- Contribute to media, social, email, and other marketing efforts, working collaboratively with various stakeholders to develop lasting client relationships and meaningful engagement with audiences.
- Drive marketing content to deliver content and writing for all platforms.
The Marketing team works very closely and collaboratively. The ideal addition to this team will be energetic, creative, and excited to be part of a dynamic purpose-driven organization. The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree (with a concentration in Marketing, Communications or Journalism preferred) or equivalent experience required.
- 5+ years of relevant and progressively more responsible experience within a marketing-driven organization.
- Advanced writing and editing skills.
- Experience in content marketing and/or public relations preferred.
- Willingness to collaborate with Marketing peers to consistently raise the bar for creativity.
- Impeccable oral and written marketing communication skills and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills with proven ability to influence.
- Ability to work quickly and juggle multiple responsibilities and projects.
- A thirst for knowledge about new tools, technologies, and healthcare industry.
- Fluent in MS Office and content media platforms.
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and if hired, provide proof of vaccination (unless you request and receive approval for a medical or religious exemption)
Avita is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer and is subject to federal regulations pertaining to employment. Avita does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited under federal, state or local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the Company has facilities. Avita also provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and any other state or local laws.