At Avita, you can be the care. Compassionate care is at the heart of everything we do. As the largest independent nationwide provider of pharmacy services and solutions for Ryan White/STD Grantees, AIDS Service Organizations, and Federally Qualified Health Centers, Avita provides individually focused pharmacy services, support, and advocacy for our patients and covered entity partners. Join Avita and get inspired to be the care that unlocks the full potential of health for all.
We offer excellent benefits including medical, dental, 401k, vision, pet insurance, life insurance, FSA, HSA, award recognition, professional development, and career growth opportunities.
About the Role: (Remote)
- Develop, drive and implement digital marketing strategies to generate leads to enable sales to engage with our clients.
- Design and tailor digital strategies for individual partner needs, adapting to industry trends and the needs of the business.
- Strategize innovative lead generation and enhance existing lead generation tactics in collaboration with Event Marketing lead.
- Lead creation and demand generation to align with marketing, and sales enablement content & deliverables.
- Analyze research and insights to develop and position our digital solutions including messaging and marketing materials.
- Define KPIs, follow SEO best practices and create data driven reports to measure, optimize, and scale our marketing and social media efforts.
- Deploy successful email campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Collaborate between the Sales Executive, Account Executive, and Marketing teams to maximize marketing efforts, plan new initiatives, and identify new opportunities for digital marketing.
- Research and implement new digital channels or activities that support our Sales team with both acquiring and retaining clients.
- Collaborate with internal business groups to gather market and industry trends to develop data-driven strategies for sales growth.
- Collaborate with Marketing on effective content development for use in a variety of marketing/sales channels and formats.
- Collaborate and co-manage external webinars.
- Assist with partner onboarding meetings to ensure our partners have the marketing support and tools to be successful.
The Marketing team works very closely and collaboratively. The ideal addition to this team will be energetic, creative, and excited to be part of a dynamic purpose-driven organization. The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree (with a concentration in Marketing, Communications, or Journalism preferred) or equivalent experience required.
- 5+ years of relevant marketing experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Strong ability to influence others; problem solving skills
- Significant digital marketing and sales enablement experience
- Experience creating integrated marketing plans and sales enablement activities and deliverables
- Expertise in lead generation and management, email marketing, analytics and reporting, social media, and sales enablement
- Experience crafting messaging rooted in research and a storytelling approach
- Ability to synthesize your thoughts into succinct plans and content deliverables
- Proficient in MS Office Suites
- Experience collaborating with diverse team of digital marketers, including experts in content marketing, social marketing, paid search, SEO, and SEM.
- Deep expertise in all aspects of marketing including lead management, email campaigns, analytics and reporting, content and social, and sales enablement
- Proven track record as a creative, collaborative, compassionate, and strategic thinker
- Must have excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills with a strong attention to details
- Proven track record in balancing immediate and long-term priorities
- Advanced knowledge in digital marketing strategies
- Advanced knowledge of social media best practices
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and if hired, provide proof of vaccination (unless you request and receive approval for a medical or religious exemption)
Avita is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer and is subject to federal regulations pertaining to employment. Avita does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited under federal, state or local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the Company has facilities. Avita also provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and any other state or local laws.