UrbanStems is a modern floral and gifting company designed for thoughtful people. Founded in 2014 in Washington, DC, UrbanStems has become a leader in the space with our expressive bouquets, plants and gift options. From coast-to-coast next day delivery to same-day courier service in NYC and DC, we are helping people stay connected.
Named one of Inc. 500’s fastest-growing companies in 2019, UrbanStems has launched brand partnerships with Vogue, Bumble, JCrew and more. We offer a collaborative and open working environment with ample opportunity to grow and learn.
We’re looking for a Supply Planning Analyst to oversee and analyze our supply forecasting, crop planning, and tracking utilization. Our ideal candidate will be at ease collaborating across the floral department, including improving the tools for tracking vendor performance to service level agreements, credit tracking, and KPIs. This role will also work closely with the Farm Accounts Manager and the Senior Floral Category Manager to coordinate with Sales and Merchandising on quarterly revenue targets and synthesizing data on supply capacity. While an expertise in the floral, produce, or agriculture industry is NOT required, a curiosity to learn about flowers and plants will be needed!
- Manage accurate credit tracking for shortages and rejections, including auditing POs to KPI spend
- Support the Floral Manager to build out a floral supply forecast based on crop plans, purchasing agreements, and quarterly business agreements; this includes using crop planning to meet our demand as UrbanStems scales and gain cost savings
- Oversee third party auditors on crop inspections and targeted crop planning goals
- Coordinate with the NPI Coordinator and Farm Supervisor to analyze inspection reports, vase life tests, and temperature trackers to incentivize quality improvements
- Support quarterly business reviews with our supply partners that guide the floral supply plan and strategy; this includes improving COGS goals
- Support the Floral Manager to analyze QC data, sales velocity, and utilization of crop plans
- Develop hypotheses and tests to improve quality during product development, and resolve issues once bouquets are launched
- Demonstrate understanding of supply chain costs and effectively manage to reduce landed costs while maintaining quality, consistency, and reliability
- Support the Senior Inventory Analyst and coordinate with the sales team on standard confidence intervals and forecasted variance, and communicate supply constraints to meet the sales forecast
- Strive for data governance across the entire category with support from the Farm Accounts Manager
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or related technical degree preferred, and/or 3+ years in manufacturing, warehousing, inventory management, or data analysis is highly desirable
- CPIM and CSCP certification is preferred
- Advanced level proficiency with Excel or Google Sheets, and Tableau or Looker
- Prior experience collaborating with Finance to ensure accuracy of vendor invoices against agreed-upon pricing and credit memos
- Must possess an impeccable attention to detail with strong communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to prioritize multiple projects, problem solve and quickly adapt in an evolving environment
We value diversity at UrbanStems. We welcome and employ individuals regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.