We are looking for a topflight Strategic Account Manager with extensive SaaS, enterprise software, or network infrastructure software experience and burning desire to win. You will be responsible for winning new customers and expanding revenue at current customers in the Fortune 500. The role requires extensive cold calling at the decision maker/economic buyer level plus interaction with channel partners and technology peers to develop a robust pipeline of business. The sales pipeline must be managed in a highly professional manner to provide prospects and customers with an exemplary experience as they make their purchasing decisions.
You will be located in South-Central USA Area and report to the Americas Strategic Account Sales Director.
What you will do:
- Identify, establish, develop, and close business while exceeding sales targets and objectives by developing customer relationships and closing business opportunities within targeted accounts
- Research and understand prospects’ business plans (both tactical/technical and strategic/business) and financial resources
- Understand prospect’s buying/decision process and business cycles that can affect these processes
- Maintain high level, executive contact with accounts, focus on the establishment and maintenance of strategic relationships
- Develop and implement specific customer account and opportunity plans in support of company goals and quota objectives
- Provide timely and detailed information on sales forecasts leveraging the company’s CRM tool, market needs, buying trends and competitive information
- Ensure account’s understanding of competitors’ weaknesses as well as Silver Peak’s strength
- Manage pipeline to exceed sales quota
- Play an integral role in developing and maintaining the company’s image and reputation in the marketplace
What you are great at:
- Demonstrated sales account management experience with a track record of exceptional achievement
- Demonstrated ability calling on and closing sales with “C” level audiences as well as other key buyers and decision makers within the organization
- Passion for winning and a strong aptitude for business strategy
- Excellent collaboration skills with a wide variety of internal team members
- Self-starter, self-confident individual with integrity and accountability
- Highly motivated, competitive, entrepreneurial, and attracted to a challenging opportunity
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment along with strong organizational and strong problem solving skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skill
- Ability to galvanize the extended team into action and to work with a sense of urgency
Your Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree
- 7 years of experience in a complex sales environment, managing large, visible, demanding customer accounts
- Knowledge of the networking market and storage market
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.