- Responsible for the preparation of food items. We have a diverse menu that requires speed and accurate preparation and you should feel proud of each item you prepare.
- Our Kitchen is well designed with large working areas. We have line cook positions in Salad, Fry, Dessert, Saute, Grill and Make Up along with Kitchen Prep Cooks.
- Responsible for maintaining equipment and the cleanliness of your surroundings.
- Working as a team to achieve standards in preparation and delivery of food items
- Committed to safe food handling, cleanliness, safety and sanitation standards during the shift
- Prepares food with proper safety equipment, tools and recipe specs with further direction from Management
- Practicing food safety and sanitation, restocking kitchen and cook line as needed throughout the shift
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 30 lbs.
- Vision abilities to include: distance, close, color, depth, and peripheral. Also the ability to adjust focus.
- Regular use of hands to finger handles or feels objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms.
- Able to work in hot and cold environments.
Language and Reasoning Skills
- Ability to speak clearly and listen attentively to other employees, customers and managers.
- Ability to read and/or follow written and verbal instructions and implement at the same.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form.
- Ability to understand policies and procedures and to follow them.