At HPE, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions and advance the way people live and work. Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead dedicated to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We’re solving the world’s most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress.
As a Sr. Solutions Architect at HPE Ezmeral, you will have the opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build broad use of AI / ML container based applications (e.g., TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, and JupytrHub) directly with customers, system integrators and solution providers. Your responsibilities will include: owning the technical engagement and ultimate success around pre and post sales implementation projects; defining use case architectures; responding to RFPs; maintaining a deep expertise in the AI / ML / DL ecosystem; maintaining broad knowledge around application life-cycle and micro service construction using the various platforms; being a subject matter expert on networking and security as it relates to customer applications and services; and maintaining expertise in distributed storage and compute architectures.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about the following:
- Creating, building, educating, training and designing AI / ML architectures for customers in any market.
- Deep-dive technical discussions around design and an intellectual curiosity to always keep your technical skills current while maintaining a pulse on industry trends.
With experience in the following key areas:
- Executive Speaking and Presentation Skills – White board, small and large group presentations
- Technical – Understanding of Docker, Kubernetes, Deploying deep learning frame works, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure and Distributed Storage / Compute Frameworks
- Operational – Linux management, and security
- Advisory/Consulting experience with Development, IT, and Lines of Business
- 7+ years technical software sales experience, design architecture and/or implementation experience
- 4+ years of experience design/implementation/consulting experience with distributed applications (Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, TensorFlow) to include infrastructure architecture, database architecture and networking
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, math or related field
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of the AI / ML ecosystem services, market segments, customer base and industry verticals
- Strong verbal and written communications skills and the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
Demonstrated experience leading or developing high quality, enterprise scale software products using a structured system development lifecycle
Hands on experience with deploying complex AI / ML frameworks using Docker, Kubernetes
- Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies
- Experience architecting/operating solutions related to big data / AI / ML on-premises or in the cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives, IT Management, and developers
- Experience migrating or transforming legacy customer solutions to the cloud
- Familiarity with common enterprise services (Hadoop, Apache tools, Docker, Networking, etc....), products (Cloudera, MapR, DataBricks, TensorFlow, etc…)
- Have a passion for educating, training, designing, and building technical solutions for a diverse and challenging set of enterprise customers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- In partnership with the sales team, formulate and execute a sales strategy to exceed revenue objectives
- As a key member of the business development and sales team, ensure success in building and migrating applications, software and services onto HPE Ezmeral (BlueData, MapR, Kafka, Cloudera, Kubernetes)
- Educate customers of all sizes on the value proposition of HPE Ezmeral, and participate in deep architectural discussions
- Author / contribute to technical community / customer-facing publications such as whitepapers, blogs, webinars, etc…
- Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers to become the leading trusted advisor in the analytics space
- Act as a technical liaison between customers, service engineering teams and support
- Open to travel up to 30%
Join us and make your mark!
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.