Hybrid Cloud Solutions Architect – Jan 2022
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
HPE makes Hybrid IT simple. HPE helps customers to design the right mix of Hybrid IT to serve their unique needs. We bring next generation infrastructure that uses intelligent software to simplify and accelerate the delivery of new apps, services and business insights. Providing with new ways to deliver and manage IT on-premises and in the cloud.
As a Hybrid Cloud Solutions Architect for Greenlake Management Services (GMS) Hybrid Cloud, you will work on the creation of new deals with HPE’s Sales and Pre-Sales teams, representing the GMS solutions. You will lead and participate in customer calls/communications up to the C-Level and assist with presentation development and help uncover challenges experienced, as well as outcomes needed for their businesses. You will act as Subject Matter Expert and lead point of contact for GMS new deals focused on Hybrid Cloud, work cross-functionally to help develop and consume solutions, pricing, offerings, etc. with the GMS portfolio team.
- Drive new deals from proposal to win, including end to end deal development.
- Assist the account team with Request of Quotation (RFQs), Request for Information (RFIs) and Request for Proposals (RFPs) review, analysis, consulting, and response.
- Contribute to RACI (Responsible/Accountable/Consult/Inform) development, Statement of Work development/Writing
- Hold customer meetings and presentations (occasionally Face-2-Face).
- GMS decision maker or liaison to GMS decision makers for deal approvals, escalations, and exceptions.
- Provide thought leadership on the Hybrid Cloud market and latest capabilities from key providers including leading public cloud hyper-scalers (AWS, Azure, and GCP)
- Build and maintain an expert working knowledge of HPE Greenlake solutions and GMS Hybrid Cloud services portfolio from know what we sell to how we deliver.
- Participate and lead GMS Business development identifying emerging solution areas and strategic business opportunities for New Services Introduction/New Product Introduction and investment consideration
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's (or Higher) degree or equivalent experience solutions architecture.
- Extensive experience in managed services solutioning, pre-sales, strategy, delivery, or functional equivalent.
- Strong communication skills with ability effectively liaise with C-levels and decision makers.
- Ability to identify opportunities through knowledge of pain points and relative solutions.
- Strong technical and functional understanding of public and private cloud offerings from HPE, leading hyper-scalers (AWS, Azure, GCP), and other competitors
- Core, Edge, and Cloud IT Knowledge of industry technologies (standard, leading, emerging) technologies a plus. (Such as: backup and storage solutions, computer to hyper-converged,
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
Join us and make your mark!
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!